McConnell says corporations should follow his example and not get involved in government!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Senator Mitch McConnell urged the nation’s largest corporations to follow his example and not get involved in governing the country.​
Speaking to reporters, the Senate Minority Leader said that he “could have easily used my position over the years to make the country a better place, but I have wisely resisted that temptation.”​
“Whether it was giving Americans affordable health care or passing stronger gun laws, I have been careful not to influence the government to accomplish things,” he said. “I wish corporations would follow my lead.”​
He urged the C.E.O.s of major companies to spend a day with him in Washington to “see how getting nothing done is done.”​
McConnell cut short his remarks to reporters, saying that he had to return to his office to get to work on not improving the country’s infrastructure.​

:heehee:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Senator Mitch McConnell urged the nation’s largest corporations to follow his example and not get involved in governing the country.​
Speaking to reporters, the Senate Minority Leader said that he “could have easily used my position over the years to make the country a better place, but I have wisely resisted that temptation.”​
“Whether it was giving Americans affordable health care or passing stronger gun laws, I have been careful not to influence the government to accomplish things,” he said. “I wish corporations would follow my lead.”​
He urged the C.E.O.s of major companies to spend a day with him in Washington to “see how getting nothing done is done.”​
McConnell cut short his remarks to reporters, saying that he had to return to his office to get to work on not improving the country’s infrastructure.​

McConnell has two mouths, one for himself and the other for everyone else.

Forum List

Back