What is a progressive, anyway?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Ok, humor me: I had a dream last night. I was alone nearly drowning adrift in a vast sea crying for help, and suddenly, a ship with the name "Progressive" came up. I noticed it was flimsy (made out of paper mache and was sinking slowly) ignored my cries of help, because nobody on board recognized authority, let alone followed directions on the compass or what speed was because it was some kind of "construct". I woke up before those idiots aboard the "Progressive" saved me, because they where sailing in circles as they sank. Not kidding, I actually dreamt this.

Ok, humor me: I had a dream last night. I was alone nearly drowning adrift in a vast sea crying for help, and suddenly, a ship with the name "Progressive" came up. I noticed it was flimsy (made out of paper mache and was sinking slowly) ignored my cries of help, because nobody on board recognized authority, let alone followed directions on the compass or what speed was because it was some kind of "construct". I woke up before those idiots aboard the "Progressive" saved me, because they where sailing in circles as they sank. Not kidding, I actually dreamt this.

A "progressive" is someone who moves forward, not backward: Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back