McConnell enters new year with questions over future

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Time to step aside and retire. The man is too old and we need younger blood in Congress. The era of the Baby Boomer has passed. They've done enough damage to our country.

80 to 150 years

According to Pet Keen, the average life expectancy of tortoises is anywhere from 80 to 150 years. Some species are known to live even longer, up to 250 years. In January of 2022, Guinness World Records identified the oldest land-living animal, Jonathan, a 190-year-old tortoise, making him the oldest tortoise ever.
~ usa today

80 to 150 years

According to Pet Keen, the average life expectancy of tortoises is anywhere from 80 to 150 years. Some species are known to live even longer, up to 250 years. In January of 2022, Guinness World Records identified the oldest land-living animal, Jonathan, a 190-year-old tortoise, making him the oldest tortoise ever.
~ usa today
Back in the 60s a local kid found a tortoise shell with a soldier's name and the date of 1864 carved on it.

It's now in the Warren Rifles Confederate Museum in my town.....Nope, we haven't been canceled yet. ;)

Back in the 60s a local kid found a tortoise shell with a soldier's name and the date of 1864 carved on it.

It's now in the Warren Rifles Confederate Museum in my town.....Nope, we haven't been canceled yet. ;)

that's what museums are for. to observe & perhaps learn from the past as well as mistakes & not deny they happened. 🫤

Time to step aside and retire. The man is too old and we need younger blood in Congress. The era of the Baby Boomer has passed. They've done enough damage to our country.

Is this the new argument against Trump?

You didn't whine about, Ginsburg, the old crow from California, Pelosi, ....why is that?

So transparent

absolutely, RBG shoulda stepped down long b4 she passed. as for nancy pelosi? lol ... say what you will about her - she kept her caucus in check ,

yer beloved party is coming apart at the seams. now go hump donny's leg some more. - he needs your vote.

Forum List

Back