McConnell enters new year with questions over future

I don't believe you. How's that you intolerable left loon?

understand, don't give a fuck.jpg

Time to step aside and retire. The man is too old and we need younger blood in Congress. The era of the Baby Boomer has passed. They've done enough damage to our country.

I have questions about his ability to remember he is the top Senate dude for the GOP.

absolutely, RBG shoulda stepped down long b4 she passed. as for nancy pelosi? lol ... say what you will about her - she kept her caucus in check ,

yer beloved party is coming apart at the seams. now go hump donny's leg some more. - he needs your vote.
The Prog Party is insulated from a lot. It is easier to be a Prog then a Republican politician. Human traits will take the easy route over the hard one if given the road. If it's free, it's for me is a truism. And Prog politicians are the rulers of the roads.

Time to step aside and retire. The man is too old and we need younger blood in Congress. The era of the Baby Boomer has passed. They've done enough damage to our country.

They should pass a cognitive exam before running for congress. We have too many slow witted politicians including the President.

lol ... oh my. anyhoo - i replied & actually agreed with you, then you went all mental.

so bite me.

twice.

I don't care and you're delusional. That and weak. Leave me alone. I'm so sick of weak little leftards. Whiny, stupid, struggle to assimilate and want everything their way on my dime

Forum List

Back