McConnell digs a hole on Social Security, falls in

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
Republicans not only want to screw the American worker, now they want to screw the retired workers......

With time running out in Kentucky, Mitch McConnell decided to remind the state that he wanted to effectively eliminate the popular and effective Social Security system. Indeed, it’s been part of McConnell’s governing vision for many, many years.

When local reporter Joe Sonka asked McConnell whether voters should expect the senator to push Social Security privatization after the midterms, McConnell replied, “I’m not announcing what the agenda would be in advance.”

Wait, he’s not?

I’m starting to think Republicans have collectively forgotten the point of a political campaign. Last week, Scott Brown told voters in New Hampshire, “I’m not going to talk about whether we’re going to do something in the future.” Around the same time, McConnell said he’ll only announce Senate Republicans’ agenda after the election.

Republicans not only want to screw the American worker, now they want to screw the retired workers......

With time running out in Kentucky, Mitch McConnell decided to remind the state that he wanted to effectively eliminate the popular and effective Social Security system. Indeed, it’s been part of McConnell’s governing vision for many, many years.

When local reporter Joe Sonka asked McConnell whether voters should expect the senator to push Social Security privatization after the midterms, McConnell replied, “I’m not announcing what the agenda would be in advance.”

Wait, he’s not?

I’m starting to think Republicans have collectively forgotten the point of a political campaign. Last week, Scott Brown told voters in New Hampshire, “I’m not going to talk about whether we’re going to do something in the future.” Around the same time, McConnell said he’ll only announce Senate Republicans’ agenda after the election.

Liar says what?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Dumbprecenter lies again.

He couldn't be honest if he tried, that's because he is rich and as he says the rich can't be trusted! : lmao: he is a true idiot.

Looks like the Democrats helped Grimes dig her own (electoral) grave. All six feet of it. McConnell could dig himself a hole to China and back, and it wouldn't be as bad of a hole as Ms. Grimes is in.

"Popular and effective"?? Seriously? Social Secutiry is bankrupt. Eveyrone knows that. Survey people 25-45 and see how many expect to collect it. Not many. McConnell wants to reform the system, which needs it badly. What is the Democrat plan for reforming SS? Yeah, fuck you, we've got ours.

Wait, he’s not?

That goes to what I said the other day. The main problem for the GOP is that almost nothing they really want to do is popular with the American people.

Wait, he’s not?

That goes to what I said the other day. The main problem for the GOP is that almost nothing they really want to do is popular with the American people.

Yet are just days away from taking the senate and keeping the house,so how does that play with your narrative? Repubs suck,Dems suck even more?

Wait, he’s not?

Yet are just days away from taking the senate and keeping the house,so how does that play with your narrative? Repubs suck,Dems suck even more?

People are voting Republican because the Republicans are deftly concealing their real agenda, as the OP points out.

Wait, he’s not?

People are voting Republican because the Republicans are deftly concealing their real agenda, as the OP points out.
LOL thanks for that

Wait, he’s not?

No, because they woke up and realized the failure Obama is the best you got. Also it doesn't help being known as the liar in chief. Just think him being known as a failure with the media in his back pocket.

Good luck getting SS out of the hands of the Bankers that control it.

It's a Tax (and a voluntary one) set up in 1933 when the US went Bankrupt.

Wait, he’s not?

No, because they woke up and realized the failure Obama is the best you got. Also it doesn't help being known as the liar in chief. Just think him being known as a failure with the media in his back pocket.
They are not voting for Oblama, sorry...

Wait, he’s not?

Well he's a little late.

LBJ did that when he put SS into the General fund which they've been robbing ever since.

Oh and last I heard LBJ was a Dem. Color me shocked.

Forum List

Back