McConnell Acceptance Speech

Shouldn't have been that close. I mean, why are any Kentuckians still voting Communist/Democrat? Makes no sense. I think it shows that McConnell isn't very popular in his own Party. He needs to get back to Conservatism. He needs to drop the RINO shtick.

Well the Rino shtick works. Shuting down govt, playing with debt ceiling, etc did not work as much as I would have liked them to. Its the only option until another Reagan comes along or until more Americans discover how stupid the liberal/communist philosophy is

Shouldn't have been that close. I mean, why are any Kentuckians still voting Communist/Democrat? Makes no sense. I think it shows that McConnell isn't very popular in his own Party. He needs to get back to Conservatism. He needs to drop the RINO shtick.
In other news, most pundits are saying you TPers are getting blown out of power in the GOP- back to the short bus for you...quite a shame lol...

Franco the illiterate liberal cant say anything intelligent against TP so he plays the clown. Its very meaningful dear.
He's right about that. They want to nutjobs to keep it down, but they won't have any luck in a 24-hour-news cycle.

that???

Bye the way, what the hell was Barry Hussein babbling about for an hour? He looked like the crazy general who lost his army and is still planning epic battles. Notice how he kept his body at an angle to the camera as if he was posing for a photo-op? There is insanity lurking there. I just hope he doesn't crack up and hurt someone in the two years he has left.

Bye the way, what the hell was Barry Hussein babbling about for an hour? He looked like the crazy general who lost his army and is still planning epic battles. Notice how he kept his body at an angle to the camera as if he was posing for a photo-op? There is insanity lurking there. I just hope he doesn't crack up and hurt someone in the two years he has left.

He still does't get it that Americans don't want to be communist! He cant let go of the "Dreams From His Father"

who's your brainwasher, dingbat? Glenn?
the illiterate can take his pick- Aristotle, Cicero Chesterton, Strauss, De Tracy, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Adam Smith, John Locke, Milton Friedman, Nosick, Hayek, Von Mises, Sowell, Wm. Buckley, Kirk, Burke, Q. Wilson, Rand, Patrick Henry, C.S Lewis, Voegelin, Belloc

bs lol. Calling people communists is just stupid...Perhaps someone could say I'm ignorant (they'd be wrong), but illiterate is just stupid. Pubtroll?

bs lol. Calling people communists is just stupid.

why stupid given that Obama had 3 communist parents and voted to left of Bernie Sanders and supports single payer and was mentored by Frank Davis ( communist party number 3456872)??

Do you see how for us talking to a libcommie like you is like talking to a child? The most basic things are just too complicated for a liberal mind.

If you don't think liberalism is based in pure ignorance then please say something intelligent in support of liberalism. See how easy that was?

Last edited:
Basically, McConnell is milquetoast. He's been Obama's bitch for years. He's not a leader. He has to go. Period, end of story.

Basically, McConnell is milquetoast. He's been Obama's bitch for years. He's not a leader. He has to go. Period, end of story.

Its important to understand that he is as far right as the country will tolerate. McConnell can be replaced by Ted Cruz only when the country is more like Ted Cruz.

Its important to understand that he is as far right as the country will tolerate. McConnell can be replaced by Ted Cruz only when the country is more like Ted Cruz.

I'll take anyone else at this point. McConnell's been Obama's bitch for too long. He's gotta go.

Forum List

Back