McCarthy: President Reagan spoke at the NY Stock Exchange in 1985 to share his vision for American prosperity. Tomorrow morning, I will do the same

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i will give my own insights into the GOP economic vision on this thread, as well as posting McCarthy's speech tomorrow so we can discuss it!

• Banned
"Unlike President Biden, I don’t dismiss your fears about inflation and out-of-control spending. Now is the time to change course. "

Nation’s debt a ‘ticking time bomb,’ and Biden has done nothing about it, McCarthy says at NYSE

• Banned
since Biden took office, America have lost on average 7,400$ of income

6 in 10 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck

it is basic economics that when Washington prints more money, inflation comes up, as do prices

"Washington creates inflation" - Milton Friedman

McCarthy to Wall Street: “Its no longer the time to be quiet, its no longer the time to be patient ... you also know businesses fail when their fiscal house is not in order. As citizens, you know our government does not have its fiscal house in order.”

since Biden took office, America have lost on average 7,400$ of income

6 in 10 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck

it is basic economics that when Washington prints more money, inflation comes up, as do prices

"Washington creates inflation" - Milton Friedman

The Federal Reserve prints money. Not Biden.

i will give my own insights into the GOP economic vision on this thread, as well as posting McCarthy's speech tomorrow so we can discuss it!

A show run by an idiot. Full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing.

I'm paraphrasing Shakespeare because this whole "MAGA Does New York" schtick is performative politics at its best.

A show run by an idiot. Full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing.

I'm paraphrasing Shakespeare because this whole "MAGA Does New York" schtick is performative politics at its best.
so only Democrats are allowed to hold speeches in NY? you're a dumb fascist

so only Democrats are allowed to hold speeches in NY? you're a dumb fascist

Well, I certainly struck a nerve didn’t I.

The Maga crowd isn’t holding speeches, the Maga crowd is attacking the city of New York in general, and Alvin Bragg, in particular, for having the audacity to prosecute Donald Trump.

All of this is being done to distract from the fact that Donald Trump is going on trial for rape, tax evasion, and numerous other crimes in New York.

The crime rate in Jim Jordan’s home district is higher than the crime rate in New York but Jordan isn’t holding hearings at home.

Congress is supposed to be dealing with national issues. Crime in New York is local issue not a national issue. Why are all of these House members from Red States questioning officials elected by the people from the State of New York, on how they run their state?

There is no way that you can paint. This is anything other than the republican party providing cover for Donald Trump and his prosecutions.

Forum List

Back