McCain's "War Hero" Status in Extreme Doubt. Trump Was Right ?

I look at it this way- John McCain volunteered to serve in the United States Navy- and as a result of his volunteering to serve, he suffered grievous injuries- by most accounts he was tortured- but lets say for arguments sake he wasn't- he suffered major industries when he was captured and returned home with permanent injuries.

Donald Trump graduated college with a net worth of 200,000 and never volunteered for anything.

I think it is fruitless now to measure a person entirely upon their record- or lack of record during the Vietnam War- but Trump challenged McCain's service record- and by any comparison- John McCain's record is far, far better.
I have little fear that Donald Trump will try to outlaw the 1st Amendment as president, military service or not.

Of course not- Donald Trump believes that politicians belong to the highest bidder- and Trump is a billionaire.

I look at it this way- John McCain volunteered to serve in the United States Navy- and as a result of his volunteering to serve, he suffered grievous injuries- by most accounts he was tortured- but lets say for arguments sake he wasn't- he suffered major industries when he was captured and returned home with permanent injuries.

Donald Trump graduated college with a net worth of 200,000 and never volunteered for anything.

I think it is fruitless now to measure a person entirely upon their record- or lack of record during the Vietnam War- but Trump challenged McCain's service record- and by any comparison- John McCain's record is far, far better.
I have little fear that Donald Trump will try to outlaw the 1st Amendment as president, military service or not.

Of course not- Donald Trump believes that politicians belong to the highest bidder- and Trump is a billionaire.
He really believes that? Bucky promised to end lobbying and then when he was elected he allowed more unfettered access from lobby groups than ever before. Funny how you think it's Republicans who will put special interests above the people, especially on the immigration issue which does this more than any other.

Forum List

Back