Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “Faggot”

IronFist

May 26, 2015
EXCLUSIVE Gay S.I. man says cops beat him in yard VIDEO - NY Daily News
That's how tolerance works in America. Two cops beat a gay man for no reason. Well, I don't like gay people because of my believes but this is just too much. Why did they do that? What was the point? It seems like only completely insane people become policemen these days. We can't become a society free of hate if policemen act this way. Or we just have to stop pretending to be liberals.

Last edited:
ROFLMMFAO .....................

So another case of "Please step out of your house sir" being met with, "I don't have to, what did I do??" .............

You paint this as if the poor gay was standing there minding his own business when this cruiser shows up, out jump 2 officers and immediately go to wailing on him.

Seems like he refused to comply with legal request from a law enforcement officer.

This is from a pro faggot web site an you definitely paint it as the poor innocent faggot being harassed by the mean ole nasty cops.

If you find out where they are drinking, let me know, I would like to buy them a round or two ..................

Whatever happened to the friendly cop on the beat? That is an image of a bygone era. Now cops have military weapons and tactics, and are eager to use them.

We can thank our wonderful federal government (Obama) for that.

Whatever happened to the friendly cop on the beat? That is an image of a bygone era. Now cops have military weapons and tactics, and are eager to use them.

I guess you're just completely oblivious that it's always conservatives who immediately jump to defend police abuse.

I guess you're just completely oblivious that it's always conservatives who immediately jump to defend police abuse.

Well of course, you liberal bastards see no need for laws, hence no need for Police...........

You are always victims and you never understand when you refuse to comply with lawful commands from these officers and then resist arrest / try to leave / ignore them, you have a good chance of being injured or killed.

You are as wrong as you are stupid. You can't put all conservatives into a single bucket and say "this is what all conservatives believe."

First, there are "law and order" conservatives, who trust the police.

Then there's conservatives like me, who see no distinction between the police and any other bureaucracy of the government.

Stop relying on stupid stereotypes and THINK.

Wait....

Says the guy was fighting with his brother and that's why mom called cops. Says the cops asked him to come outside...because a large dog was inside.

Says the fag spit in the cops face. And they took him down. He says they warned each other to not get his blood on them because he may have AIDS .....which is a real concern.

And the fag is the one angry??? What a homo. Spit in a cops face after your mom calls them because you are fighting your adult brother....man....society is so soft. China should invade. We'd probably cry and whine and fight them off by video taping them and threatening to put them on youtube.

Wait....

Says the guy was fighting with his brother and that's why mom called cops. Says the cops asked him to come outside...because a large dog was inside.

Says the fag spit in the cops face. And they took him down. He says they warned each other to not get his blood on them because he may have AIDS .....which is a real concern.

And the fag is the one angry??? What a homo. Spit in a cops face after your mom calls them because you are fighting your adult brother....man....society is so soft. China should invade. We'd probably cry and whine and fight them off by video taping them and threatening to put them on youtube.

Come on now, I made allusion to this just being another butthurt whiny ass faggot misrepresenting the truth.

I pointed out the man failed to comply with lawful orders ..............

Wait....

Come on now, I made allusion to this just being another butthurt whiny ass faggot misrepresenting the truth.

I pointed out the man failed to comply with lawful orders ..............

Yep he sure did. Why do liberals think lawful orders from a cop are optional or voluntary?

Most libs were raised by pussy parents who had no rules or boundaries. Everything was a suggestion or negotiation. The real world...well...Liberals aren't adapting well.

Louis Falcone, 31, wasn’t charged as a result of the June 19 takedown, and now plans to sue in federal court for civil rights violations, lawyer Eric Subin said.

“How can you do that - four people on one skinny, scrawny little guy?” Subin asked. “They're criminals; they belong behind bars.”

A police source familiar with the incident said the mother called 911 about her two sons fighting and “tearing up the house.”

The source said that when officers arrived, Falcone was there, injured and banged up, and that his brother had already left. Falcone was confrontational and uncooperative, the source said, and spit in one officer’s face

before he was taken into custody and brought to Staten Island University North Hospital for evaluation.

EXCLUSIVE Gay S.I. man says cops beat him in yard VIDEO - NY Daily News

In everything, there is always CAUSE & EFFECT.

This incident is an effect of the cause. Yes, this incident is the effect of this particular cause.

But, here is the thing. One is not really allowed to discuss the cause on forums like this one.

Last edited:
This isn't an issue. Not sure WHAT this is, but gay propaganda is written all over this. And baiting to see just who responds...Well, howdy!

Lets see, mother called the police because sons were fighting and tearing up the house.
Police get there and have no choice but to legally remove the guy from the house so they can talk to him. Their option? walk away and go about their business, the problem is that if the guy does something later, its the fault of the police for not assessing the situation properly earlier.
so we have a complaint of destruction of property, and assault. Two valid charges on their own. When he fought them and spit on them that would be considered assault. The police were in the right again.

Forum List

Back