McCAIN’S HEALTHCARE PLAN

LilOldLady,

Wake up old girl. Americans rejected the dinosaur MCCAIN about a year ago.

p.s. You should talk about McCains colaboration with the NVA while he was a POW. The man is, was, and always will be a digrace and his actions were borderline treasonous. Think Im kidding you? Check out the facts on NVA MCCAIN:
John McCain: The Manchurian Candidate

This is true, he lost but we still have to listen to him as some kind of authority. Tune into fox and hear this great man.

"Get off my lawn". Mr. McCain, please just go away. You and that dumb idiot you had running with you, Sarah.

"Also, Interstate highway construction and maintenance is funded with state taxes."

Interstate Funding
The Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1952 authorized the first funding specifically for System construction, but it was only a token amount of $25 million a year for fiscal years (FY) 1954 and 1955. Legislation in 1954 authorized an additional $175 million annually for FY 1956 and 1957.

Under the leadership of President Eisenhower, the question of how to fund the Interstate System was resolved with enactment of the Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1956. It served as a catalyst for the System's development and, ultimately, its completion. Title I of the 1956 Act increased the System's proposed length to 41,000 miles. It also called for nationwide standards for design of the System, authorized an accelerated program, established a new method for apportioning funds among the States, changed the name to the National System of Interstate and Defense Highways, and set the Federal Government's share of project cost at 90 percent.

Interstate System - Design - FHWA

p.s. You should talk about McCains colaboration with the NVA while he was a POW. The man is, was, and always will be a digrace and his actions were borderline treasonous.

I don't give a rat's ass WHAT he said or did while tortured as a POW. To call him a 'disgrace' or a traitor for breaking under what he had to endure is disgusting.

McCain collaborated with the enemy. He's a TRAITOR but you people like TRAITORS dont you? G. Washington was also a TRAITOR to his KING and COUNTRY.

Where do you think the feds got that money, Gomer?

Taxes. But the share for different states is not proportional to the interstate highways built in those states.

If you think all the interstate construction money came from gas taxes guess again and do some research.
Disproportionate distribution is irrelevant to the fact that fuel taxes collected from the several states have (mostly) paid for the building of the Interstate system.

Also, Interstate highway construction and maintenance is funded with state taxes.

Still, at least there was still a modicum of respect for the Constitution back in Eisenhower's day, when the Interstate system could --at a bit of a stretch-- be framed as a national security issue.

Nowadays, the best "logic" that can be come up with is that every ther socialized industrial nation in Europe (y'know..that place out ancestors left) have a national medical monopoly....The congressional assholes now can't even fake a stupid answer, that claims the Constitution gives them the power.

Doooodeee...... old fool, the fact that they do better than we do on every medical statistic that matters might just have something to do with the present disaffection with our present health care system.

Paying half to three quarters as much for a superior product looks real good from where I sit.

Of course, you dingbat Conservatives would rather give your money to Health Care Insurers for lack of coverage.

McCAIN’S HEALTHCARE PLAN

FOXNEWS SUNDAY
Is for the government to give everyone $5,000 to buy private healthcare across state lines. Let me see, how much would that cost the taxpayers. If there are 47 million without healthcare times $5,000 that would be $235,000,000,000 a year?

Someone has big interest in Private Insurance Companies and receive big dividends.
And they sell this to the American people and they buy it.

You do realize that the current bill that was passed in the senate this morning requires every american to BUY INSURANCE from a PRIVATE INSURANCE COMPANY or face stiff fines and jailtime?

I would think that you would be railing against that too if you are truly concerned about the private insurance companies profiting off legislation....if your not against BOTH suggestions then you are being purely partisan and dishonest about your values in this post.

Forum List

Back