McCain was a war hawk. List, proving once again the left stand for nothing.

You liberals are so jaw-droppingly, breathtakingly full of shit, during the Bush years you liars were '60s level anti-war levels. Yet nowadays you not only necrophiliate a warmonger like McCain, you worship Typhoid Barry; the ONLY president who was at war EVERY SINGLE DAY of his administration and actually expanded Bush's warfaring to other countries.

It proves that you liberals have a diseased non-moral-compass that shifts with the winds. Nobody should ever believe anything you America-hating traitors have to say because you are the most anti-social creatures this country has ever produced. You libs have no more principles than an iguana lizard, Franco.

He was far from honorable.

I was speaking of those in politics . “Hornorable” is a relative term.

Maybe to a leftist.
To me it's absolute.

Yeah ? How about you list like 3 polticians your consider honorable .

I swear if you type Trump a lighting bolt will strike you down where you stand .

So tell me well boy....where did I say politicians were honorable?

Are there any honorable pols? Who is honorable? How about some examples.

You dodged the question.

You liberals are so jaw-droppingly, breathtakingly full of shit, during the Bush years you liars were '60s level anti-war levels. Yet nowadays you not only necrophiliate a warmonger like McCain, you worship Typhoid Barry; the ONLY president who was at war EVERY SINGLE DAY of his administration and actually expanded Bush's warfaring to other countries.

It proves that you liberals have a diseased non-moral-compass that shifts with the winds. Nobody should ever believe anything you America-hating traitors have to say because you are the most anti-social creatures this country has ever produced. You libs have no more principles than an iguana lizard, Franco.
Bush and the rest of his administration lied Non-Stop to get us into the stupidest Wars ever that we will be paying 4 forever as far as I can tell, after allowing 911 through sheer incompetence. Change the channel and stop being a Clueless GOP zombie. Screw Gaddafi and anyone who supports him.

I was speaking of those in politics . “Hornorable” is a relative term.

Maybe to a leftist.
To me it's absolute.

I swear if you type Trump a lighting bolt will strike you down where you stand .

You dodged the question.
Democrats, despite all the phony scandals and b******* the dupes believe.

The left never said one positive word about McCain until he got into a feud with Trump. Suddenly McCain is their hero. Nothing phonier than a leftist.

Maybe to a leftist.
To me it's absolute.

You dodged the question.
Democrats, despite all the phony scandals and b******* the dupes believe.

So you cant voice your opinions without banned words?
Telling.....

I agree . He was a war hawk.

Doesn’t mean I’m going to dance on his grave. What’s with you cons trying to justify Trumps disgraceful behavior when it comes to McCain.

I didn’t like his politics but I believe he was an honorable pol.
I wonder if you will exercise that discretion with every Republican death or does he get the pass because of his feud with Trump?

I suspect it is the latter

The left never said one positive word about McCain until he got into a feud with Trump. Suddenly McCain is their hero. Nothing phonier than a leftist.
Nothing that you hear on the propaganda anyway, super duper. Did you ever hear him tell that lady Obama was no Arab Etc? You miss so much news it's ridiculous...

Doesn’t mean I’m going to dance on his grave. What’s with you cons trying to justify Trumps disgraceful behavior when it comes to McCain.

I wonder if you will exercise that discretion with every Republican death or does he get the pass because of his feud with Trump?

Can't think of another Republican I would bother defending....

Bush and the rest of his administration lied Non-Stop to get us into the stupidest Wars ever that we will be paying 4 forever as far as I can tell, after allowing 911 through sheer incompetence. Change the channel and stop being a Clueless GOP zombie. Screw Gaddafi and anyone who supports him.

Actually, if I recall correctly Colin Powell was against the war in Iraq, he felt Bush was "steamrolled" into the war. He wanted to go through the UN and get inspectors back rather than going to war. As he said, the National Security Advisers agreed to "take it to the UN, it was the UN who was the offended party, their resolutions were broken"

Why the laughing icon? I'm not rewriting history, these are his words. He believes Cheney cornered them and made it impossible to take that position through speeches and public comments. He said he went to Bush and spoke for a couple of hours trying to convince him otherwise.

Last edited:

Only ones I can think of are Ted Cruz and Jeff Sessions.

Maybe Mitch McConnel. That’s my hate list of gop.

I agree with the OP.

McCain was a war hawk, that's undeniable.....there was not a war he didn't like. Too bad.

Having said that I'm not going to dance on the grave or anything. It is what it is.

And yes, it's true too that the Left is synonym of hypocrisy.

Actually, if I recall correctly Colin Powell was against the war in Iraq, he felt Bush was "steamrolled" into the war.
No you are clueless as always. Powell parotted total BS about mobile Iraq nuclear factories and the bush Administration steamrolled everyone into that dumbass War.

I agree with the OP.

McCain was a war hawk, that's undeniable.....there was not a war he didn't like. Too bad.

Having said that I'm not going to dance on the grave or anything. It is what it is.

And yes, it's true too that the Left is synonym of hypocrisy.
You dupes are very honest. Too bad your news and information are pure propaganda from greedy idiot billionaires and bought off scumbag pundits...

Actually, if I recall correctly Colin Powell was against the war in Iraq, he felt Bush was "steamrolled" into the war.
No you are clueless as always. Powell parotted total BS about mobile Iraq nuclear factories and the bush Administration steamrolled everyone into that dumbass War.

"Clueless as always". Don't show your bias or anything.

I'm not going to search for the videos in which he made these comments. If you are saying he's a liar, so be it, nothing will alter your position then.

I'm not going to search for the videos in which he stated these facts. If you are saying he's a liar, so be it.

Look out!......he is going to give you another funny!:auiqs.jpg::ack-1:

I'm not going to search for the videos in which he stated these facts. If you are saying he's a liar, so be it.

Actually I don't mind the funny, but at least it should have some humour in the posting.

Don't bother searching... Facts are facts Except in Dupe world..

Forum List

Back