McCain to come out with a NEW economic plan

Discussion in 'Congress' started by DavidS, Oct 12, 2008.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Well, okay, his campaign has so far introduced more economic ideas than there are members of congress, BUT I can't chastize his team for trying. So far, Obama has not offered us any solutions. McCain's $300 billion housing rescue would mean that the United States government bails out every single bank that made the loans and they make all of the money back... completely dismissing that they shouldn't have made those bad loans to begin with. So the idea he introduced last week was a terrible one that has been chastized by the left and right. But I heard on Meet the Press that McCain is going to introduce a new plan for the economy on Wednesday. I for one would be interested to see his idea.

According to politico.com, Exclusive: McCain to unveil new economic plans - Mike Allen and Jonathan Martin - Politico.com :

If McCain's idea is a GOOD idea, he will win this election. I, for one am happy to see McCain to focus on the economy again.

2. jschuck12001

jschuck12001 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48
    Whats his plan for Thursday and Friday, any word on that, his $300 billion dollar plan is terrible and wont help bring the housing market or raise home values like he said it would.