McCain slams Trump

You wouldn't happen to have a source that is not such obvious propaganda would you?

Click the links in the article, use your brain to connect the dots. You're not stupid, are you?

I see you joined the board yesterday

Seems your planned means of posting is to make outrageous claims and back them up with poorly constructed propaganda videos from hate sites. I've seen it all before and am unwilling to waste my time on such obvious fraud

Post something from legitimate sources and maybe we can talk

Seems your planned means of posting is to make outrageous claims and back them up with poorly constructed propaganda videos from hate sites. I've seen it all before and am unwilling to waste my time on such obvious fraud

By legitimate sources I assume you mean CNN.

You wouldn't happen to have a source that is not such obvious propaganda would you?

Click the links in the article, use your brain to connect the dots. You're not stupid, are you?

I see you joined the board yesterday

I'm pretty sure he's someone's sock, but whatchagonnado?

By legitimate sources I assume you mean CNN.

Guess what?
USMB has a board just for you!

It is called Conspiracy Theories and you can post all the videos you like and you will find posters just like yourself who will agree with you

McCain knocks Trump for being 'often poorly informed' and 'impulsive'

Is this American hero (Trump would disagrees, he got captured, while Trump avoided Vietnam, staying in NY and Pennsylvania) also a "liberal, fake news, lying" Democrat?

he might have wanted to add "insane", but I guess those two descriptive terms work.

poor orange sociopath. no one wants to play with him except neo-Nazis and angry white Christian males with insecurity complexes.

Trump is perhaps the most "poorly informed" President in history. It is not just his lack of experience or qualifications but his total unwillingness to learn
He prefers his "impulses" because it takes less effort on his part

McCain was tortured, made a few statements he openly admitted, and of course regretted. He stated he never thought HE would break, but he did. Of course Trump prefers those who die under torture....no, 'do not get captured.' How HE knows war is anyone's guess.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back