McCain says the bad economy is Psychological

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aHJT1Ol0iE[/ame]

And remember. He claims to know little about the economy. So actually I am suffering from a Psychological Condition when I agonize over paying $3.30 for a gallon of gas?

BUT HE CAN FIGHT A WAR!

LOL - that is too funny but I sometimes think the market is so uninterpretable that irrationality may be the ruling passion.

well sure, why would anyone be bitter about losing their job?

just go hunting, or pray or hell blame it on some foriners.

put on a happy face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aHJT1Ol0iE

And remember. He claims to know little about the economy. So actually I am suffering from a Psychological Condition when I agonize over paying $3.30 for a gallon of gas?

BUT HE CAN FIGHT A WAR!

What a dope. Seriously. I don't think the country will stand for another 4 years of a Republican being in charge. No matter how hard the Dem nominees try to shoot each other.

What a dope. Seriously. I don't think the country will stand for another 4 years of a Republican being in charge. No matter how hard the Dem nominees try to shoot each other.

I tend to agree with you. I think the Dems are doing everything except hand the WH back to the GOP but between McCain's misteps and the legeacy of the bush administration, they should win and gain more seats in Congress.

Who knows, maybe the blood bath between Obama and Hillary is the pretext to a joint ticket? Is Howard Dean that smart?

NAW...

I tend to agree with you. I think the Dems are doing everything except hand the WH back to the GOP but between McCain's misteps and the legeacy of the bush administration, they should win and gain more seats in Congress.

Who knows, maybe the blood bath between Obama and Hillary is the pretext to a joint ticket? Is Howard Dean that smart?

NAW...

He did good in 2006. But he's been pretty silent on the issue. It would be a pretty good ticket, imo.

Forum List

Back