McCain pulls out of Iowa, New Mexico and Colorado

No. He's not done. I don't believe in getting overconfident. McCain has proven he no longer cares what he says and his campaign has no dignity any more. That resonates with "the base". Will that be enough to make them come out? I don't know. Will any of the disgusting slime they're tossing stick? Hard to tell... voters have been known to respond very well to swiftboating.

That said, Rasmussen still has him up by 4. The race is tightening in terms of numbers because the base is all hot for Sarah and the smears... But the middle... the independents.... moderate dems .... moderate repubs seem to be flocking to Obama. Interestingly, as Navy noted last night, the real conservative dems seem, at least in small.. very small ... numbers to be McCain voters. But I'd say that was to be expected.

If nothing else, it's interesting.

I just wish we could vote already before the loonies toss around any more smears.

Why ? ---You running out of ammo ? :lol:

very hard to see Obama losing any Kerry state or Iowa, which is 259 EVs right there, and 5 of the swing states - MO, OH, FL, NC, VA - have at least 11 EVs, so winning just 1 would put Obama over the top

never count the republicans out...dont get too confident here..its still 2 weeks to the election. the vote must be turned out and counted

Why ? ---You running out of ammo ? :lol:

no moron, I'm concerned about the morons you like so much destroying his ability to lead by undermining him with a good chunk of the country.

You do know that, unlike the wingnuts, some of us still realize there's a job to do after they're elected.

Surely even the creepy board heckler understands that.

Forum List

Back