McCain is a loooozzzzzzeeeerrrrrr

of course they knew about her...They got most of their info from SNL and Tina Fey

or her interview with Katie Couric.... which is really when most people went....

huh?!?!?!?!

Actually, if I went by that myself I would have voted for her, people who can hide their true intentions with good speeches worry me a lot more than those who are just idiots.

The only reason Obama Pod People don't like McCain is because he couldn't sign onto Facebook. The only reason I didn't like him was because I didn't know enough about Palin to be comfortable with her next to him.

its true McCain has trouble with PC"s. he can't raise his arms up because of the beatings he took in the Hanoi Hilton.

If that isn't the STUPIDEST rationalization I ever heard I don't know what is. I remember the CON$ used this rationalization to claim Obama was making fun of McCain's injuries when it was pointed out he's too ignorant to use a computer.

In the video posted on this thread we see McCain holding the mic to his mouth with his arms chest high and we see him cross his arms with his fingers under his arm pits and at various other points in the video we see him pointing with either arm raised to shoulder height.

Since when did people start placing their keyboards above shoulder height? :cuckoo:

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Why can’t McCain e-mail? Boston Globe explained it in 2000; Update: So did Forbes

Making fun of a war hero’s severe injuries — smooth move, Team O. Talk about computer illiteracy! Doesn’t anyone on the Obama campaign know what they’re doing? Didn’t it ever occur to them that a man who can’t raise his arms above his head might have a physical barrier to using a computer?

Quadraplegics are able to use computers, Steven Hawking can use a coumputer.
They have modified interfaces so people with handicaps can still use computers.

McCain didn't use computers because of a reluctance to use new technologies

of course they knew about her...They got most of their info from SNL and Tina Fey

or her interview with Katie Couric.... which is really when most people went....

huh?!?!?!?!

Actually, if I went by that myself I would have voted for her, people who can hide their true intentions with good speeches worry me a lot more than those who are just idiots.

You would have voted for her if you only saw her on the Couric interview? OMG, seriously how dumbed down is America?

wow. Seriously, did you really mean this and if so, in hindsight did you mean to delete this gem of a post?

If not, you really are uh...challenged.

Quadraplegics are able to use computers, Steven Hawking can use a coumputer.
They have modified interfaces so people with handicaps can still use computers.

McCain didn't use computers because of a reluctance to use new technologies

But But But, Obama was making fun of him dammit..:evil:

its true McCain has trouble with PC"s. he can't raise his arms up because of the beatings he took in the Hanoi Hilton.

We thank him for that. He did give out a lot of info during those beatings like we all would have.

as usual a bogus statement with no proof.

"...and they broke me."

But after I turned down their offer, they worked me over harder than they ever had before, for a long time, and they broke me.

When they brought me back to my cell, I was hurt and ashamed, and I didn’t know how I could face my fellow prisoners. The good man in the cell next door to me, my friend, Bob Craner, saved me.

Creative Minority Report: "...and they broke me."

You dont remember this coming up during theelection? I do.

Of course, I'd like to think that I could resist or at least commit suicide before giving up information. Odds are, however, that I'd crack. Most people do. And so did McCain. "I am a black criminal and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate," McCain wrote in his confession. "I almost died and the Vietnamese people saved my life, thanks to the doctors."

Puffing up John McCain, POW | CommonDreams.org

You don't remember him saying he confessed.

Again, like I said, after the beating he took, we probably all would have did what he did. But don't say I don't back up what I say, sir. I do.

Zona - 20 year Navy (Aviation side) ...1984 - 2004. So particularly paid attention to McCain Aviation history and he has a uh, interesting naval history to say the least.

Last edited:

huh?!?!?!?!

Really, because when asked about the Supreme Court, she totally blanked out on the Exxon Valdez decision.........and it was recent, and she had already made statements to the effect that she was disappointed with their ruling. It was the softball of all softballs and you could tell Katie was groaning that she didn't catch it.

Forum List

Back