Never3ndr

Silver Member
Feb 29, 2016
I've been getting more and more interested in politics, and, as such, have actually started watching some Senate hearings...especially on topics that I am most concerned with. As a vet who has deployed to Afghanistan, I'm obviously pretty concerned with the modern state of affairs with the DoD (and the USMC in particular). I haven't watched all of the following hearing, but have watched McCain grill the SecDef and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about some issues, and i just wanted to say that I really think that McCain has our nation's defense as his utmost concern (a lot of other senators seem to only be concerned with increasing military spending in their respective states). So, I just wanted to share this in case any of you out there are in AZ and have the opportunity to continue support Mr. McCain in elections and to highlight one of the few politicians in Washington that actually cares for the Armed Forces rather than their pockets.

United States Commitee on Armed Services

If you want to skip to where Mr. McCain grills these guys over some important issues go to ~59:05 in the video.

McCain fights for himself as most of them up there now do. WE need to demand term limits on these people. congress was never intended to be a Career. that gives them too much time to be corrupted.

Forum List

Back