Mayor Petey's religious intolerance

For a group of so-called christians who claim they have "deeply held religious beliefs"....how come CRCs keep ignoring Ezekiel 16:49? Ezekiel 16:49 Now this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed, and complacent; they did not help the poor and needy.

The Gay Community in San Francisco doesn't help the poor and needy either, the streets are filled with the tents of the homeless shitting on the dock of the bay.

If the people of San Fran gave up their love of sodomy and instead started to help their city's bums, people wouldn't have to worry about stepping in it

I think we can agree to disagree on the issue of what caused the demise of Sodom and the other
Gayborhoods of Antiquity.

However, it is out of place for a political candidate who wants to be President of ALL Americans, to attack large groups of Americans for their religious beliefs like Mr. Buttigieg has.

Would the mayor attack people of other religious heritages as well? Or is his only hatred for God Fearing Christians?

For a group of so-called christians who claim they have "deeply held religious beliefs"....how come CRCs keep ignoring Ezekiel 16:49? Ezekiel 16:49 Now this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed, and complacent; they did not help the poor and needy.

The Gay Community in San Francisco doesn't help the poor and needy either, the streets are filled with the tents of the homeless shitting on the dock of the bay.

If the people of San Fran gave up their love of sodomy and instead started to help their city's bums, people wouldn't have to worry about stepping in it
How do you know that the Gay Community in San Francisco doesn't help the poor and needy? Did you ever think that the homeless flock to San Francisco because of the support?

However, it is ironic for the CRC to lecture gay Americans on helping the poor and needy when they are all about locking children in cages and supporting war mongering these days.

I think we can agree to disagree on the issue of what caused the demise of Sodom and the other
Gayborhoods of Antiquity.

However, it is out of place for a political candidate who wants to be President of ALL Americans, to attack large groups of Americans for their religious beliefs like Mr. Buttigieg has.

Would the mayor attack people of other religious heritages as well? Or is his only hatred for God Fearing Christians?
How do you go about disagreeing with your own bible about what caused the demise of Sodom? Here it is again: Ezekiel 16:49 Now this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed, and complacent; they did not help the poor and needy.

I can appreciate the fact that Mr. Buttigieg is a devout member of the Religious Left that thinks that abortion and anal intercourse are holy and sacred acts, and that Almighty God was homophobic for His destruction of the nascent gayborhoods of Sodom as well as Gomorrah.

However, it isn't very American to attack others for their religious beliefs that differ from yours. If Buttigieg were to become President, I think we can expect and inquisition to ensure uniformity under Ayatollahs Jim Wallis and Al Sharpton considering the gentleman's vehemence against the faith of others.

Pete Buttigieg uses border to slam Republicans' Christian 'hypocrisy'
Religion is intolerance, inherently. Religious people think everyone else is wrong, while they are in possession of absolute truth. They think they price of being wrong is the highest price possible. And they believe they proceed from divine authority.

And so, another day, another sectarian quibble full of people that all think they know precisely what the sky daddies want us to think, say, and do.

A moral or ethical argument that derives from reason and empirical evidence will always be better and more compelling than one that derives from the imagined divine authority of a mind addled by religion, all else being equal. Buttigieg is going to need to present the former arguments, if he wants any success with the left.

I can appreciate the fact that Mr. Buttigieg is a devout member of the Religious Left that thinks that abortion and anal intercourse are holy and sacred acts, and that Almighty God was homophobic for His destruction of the nascent gayborhoods of Sodom as well as Gomorrah.

However, it isn't very American to attack others for their religious beliefs that differ from yours. If Buttigieg were to become President, I think we can expect and inquisition to ensure uniformity under Ayatollahs Jim Wallis and Al Sharpton considering the gentleman's vehemence against the faith of others.

Religion is intolerance, inherently. Religious people think everyone else is wrong, while they are in possession of absolute truth. They think they price of being wrong is the highest price possible. And they believe they proceed from divine authority.

And so, another day, another sectarian quibble full of people that all think they know precisely what the sky daddies want us to think, say, and do.

A moral or ethical argument that derives from reason and empirical evidence will always be better and more compelling than one that derives from the imagined divine authority of a mind addled by religion, all else being equal. Buttigieg is going to need to present the former arguments, if he wants any success with the left.

I think Mr. Buttigieg will have success with the left regardless of what "reason" or "empirical evidence" he presents in favor of his argument about the holiness of taking it in the keister.

If Petey gets the nomination, i expect every ultraliberal to get behind him.

If faith is so vital to be heeded whenever banning abortions and repression of homosexuality is concerned, where are the faithful when we speak of the conditions immigrants are being held under?

If we must listen to the faithful to deny women the right to their own bodies, why hasn't he faithful been as zealous when children are concerned? If we must use faith to repress consenting adults from pursuing love, where are those same faithful when tragedy is being committed in the name of the American people?

You cannot wrap yourself in righteousness and faith and be complacent about treating people as if they were mutts in the county dogmpound.

Themreligious Right has forfeited the moral,high ground by siding with the moral swamp.

I think Mr. Buttigieg will have success with the left regardless of what "reason" or "empirical evidence" he presents in favor of his argument about the holiness of taking it in the keister.
Not the kind that wins him the nomination, he won't.

If faith is so vital to be heeded whenever banning abortions and repression of homosexuality is concerned, where are the faithful when we speak of the conditions immigrants are being held under?

If we must listen to the faithful to deny women the right to their own bodies, why hasn't he faithful been as zealous when children are concerned? If we must use faith to repress consenting adults from pursuing love, where are those same faithful when tragedy is being committed in the name of the American people?

You cannot wrap yourself in righteousness and faith and be complacent about treating people as if they were mutts in the county dogmpound.

Themreligious Right has forfeited the moral,high ground by siding with the moral swamp.

The people being held at the border are not Immigrants, they are illegals who are seeking Asylum status. And the posts which they are being held at, have been there for years, long before President Trump took office.

The Democrats have refused to provide funding, refused to streamline the processing, I don't know what anyone would expect President Trump to do at the border?

Should President Trump just have ICE stand down and let anyone pass into the country? That's what it seems like the libs are asking for.

The people being held at the border are not Immigrants, they are illegals who are seeking Asylum status.
A nice illustration of how you people justify your inhumanity to yourselves. Of course, this is a sham and not at all the real reason that you believe as you do. Which would quickly be evidenced by granting them amnesty and/or making them "not illegal". Then the next scam of an argument would spew forth from you...all smoke and mirrors meant to cover your true reasons.

The people being held at the border are not Immigrants, they are illegals who are seeking Asylum status. And the posts which they are being held at, have been there for years, long before President Trump took office.

The Democrats have refused to provide funding, refused to streamline the processing, I don't know what anyone would expect President Trump to do at the border?

Should President Trump just have ICE stand down and let anyone pass into the country? That's what it seems like the libs are asking for.
Beyond the incompetence is the schadenfreude. The shameful joy in the suffering of others.

We saw the caravans coming for months. Months to bolster the facilities. Months to flood the area with shelter, food, medical care, hygiene, and immigration judges. But Trump failed to do that, as usual.

And now his followers who once claimed to be faith based people have smeared at the conditions, ignored the conditions and even applaud the conditions. Where's the faith? What is the virtue of accepting and embracing d liberate cruelty as policy position?

You have no faith.

Beyond the incompetence is the schadenfreude. The shameful joy in the suffering of others.

We saw the caravans coming for months. Months to bolster the facilities. Months to flood the area with shelter, food, medical care, hygiene, and immigration judges. But Trump failed to do that, as usual.

And now his followers who once claimed to be faith based people have smeared at the conditions, ignored the conditions and even applaud the conditions. Where's the faith? What is the virtue of accepting and embracing d liberate cruelty as policy position?

You have no faith.

President Trump didn't have the funds or the staff to "flood" any area with anything. Like I said, what President Trump could have did was to put the ICE personnel in COSTCO vests and tell the people coming through "Welcome to America, I love you"

You have no faith.

President Trump didn't have the funds or the staff to "flood" any area with anything. Like I said, what President Trump could have did was to put the ICE personnel in COSTCO vests and tell the people coming through "Welcome to America, I love you"
Trump flooded the area with guns and barbed wire and wall construction. He does not intend to be merciful, gracious, faithful.

Forum List

Back