Mayor Adams...and who told illegals ..." surge to the border"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Mayor Adams... point the finger to the cause!!!
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 1.57.22 PM.png

Remember illegals ONLY heard these words..."surge to the border" and from the classic words of Shoeless Joe Jackson in
the movie "Field of Dreams" (with some modification!) "If you say to "surge" they will come"!

Biden_Surge.png

The cause is jobs......but we have covered this endlessly. Biden doesn't even know what he says.

The cause is jobs......but we have covered this endlessly. Biden doesn't even know what he says.
The cause is much more than jobs. I have no problem with expediting legal immigration process but clearly the Left has chosen to be soft on border security policy and enforcement. Then, when the anticipated problems arise, they don’t want the accountability nor do they want to take corrective, effective steps to stem the “surge”.

Democrats want open borders to import drugs and children.

American towns should make deals with people that commit crimes, face justice here, or get on a bus to NY or SF.

Adams jus doesn't have the ability to smooth talk the media like a slick politician He seemed incoherent when trying to blame border states for the alleged housing crisis in NYC. Wait until the next couple of dumps.

I care about America and I’d absolutely vote for Joe over Trump if those were the only two choices. That’s an easy one.
Like you I disliked Trump personally. I thought he was a loud mouth, braggart, and definitely "nouveau riche" (and because you are apparently not sophisticated enough to look beyond your personal dislikes you probably don't know the meaning...)!
Trump comes from Queens NY which again you obviously don't know anyone from that area and if you did you'd KNOW Trump
exemplified residents of Queens. Loud, braggarts, and the characteristics though I really appreciate which evidently again are beyond your understanding..., Trump's Love of America, the military, law and order and especially Americans! But even beyond that Trump like a lot of Queens' successful people is a DOER! He get's things done!
Amazing things like:
1) First president in to make the United States Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
2) Unemployment NEW lows: APRIL 2020 The U.S. labor market remained strong in 2019, as the unemployment rate
fell to 3.5 percent, the lowest rate since 1969
3) Gas prices at lowest rate $1.93... 04/2020..
.https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

Gasprice2017.png

4) Rules and regulations..

Oct 17th, 2018 Here’s How Much Red Tape Trump Has Cut​

Trump administration on Wednesday reported $23 billion in savings from 176 deregulatory actions in fiscal year 2018. Even more consequential, the administration has issued 65 percent fewer “significant” rules—those with costs that exceed $100 million a year—than the Obama administration, and 51 percent fewer than the Bush administration, after 22 months in office.

These are just 4 of unique get er done accomplishments under Trump that sophisticated, knowledgeable and definitely people that want things done recognized as positives. But because the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary and she lost they spent feeding ignorant uninformed people evidently like YOU the next 4 years 92% negative news about Trump. The uninformed biased MSM then donated 90% to Biden! And really dumb people evidently like you believed every totally totally biased word!

Like you I disliked Trump personally. I thought he was a loud mouth, braggart, and definitely "nouveau riche" (and because you are apparently not sophisticated enough to look beyond your personal dislikes you probably don't know the meaning...)!
Trump comes from Queens NY which again you obviously don't know anyone from that area and if you did you'd KNOW Trump
exemplified residents of Queens. Loud, braggarts, and the characteristics though I really appreciate which evidently again are beyond your understanding..., Trump's Love of America, the military, law and order and especially Americans! But even beyond that Trump like a lot of Queens' successful people is a DOER! He get's things done!
Amazing things like:
1) First president in to make the United States Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
2) Unemployment NEW lows: APRIL 2020 The U.S. labor market remained strong in 2019, as the unemployment rate
fell to 3.5 percent, the lowest rate since 1969
3) Gas prices at lowest rate $1.93... 04/2020..
.https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

View attachment 678297

4) Rules and regulations..

Oct 17th, 2018 Here’s How Much Red Tape Trump Has Cut​

Trump administration on Wednesday reported $23 billion in savings from 176 deregulatory actions in fiscal year 2018. Even more consequential, the administration has issued 65 percent fewer “significant” rules—those with costs that exceed $100 million a year—than the Obama administration, and 51 percent fewer than the Bush administration, after 22 months in office.

These are just 4 of unique get er done accomplishments under Trump that sophisticated, knowledgeable and definitely people that want things done recognized as positives. But because the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary and she lost they spent feeding ignorant uninformed people evidently like YOU the next 4 years 92% negative news about Trump. The uninformed biased MSM then donated 90% to Biden! And really dumb people evidently like you believed every totally totally biased word!
I didn’t dislike Trump personally, I was a fan of his before he ran for President. His TV shows were great. But as a leader he was toxic. He divided our country and undermined our institutions for selfish reasons and that’s unforgivable.

This is a thread that Mac1958 will not show his face

How could anyone in their right mind who cares about America ever vote for biden?
Yet there are those who will; I don’t understand. He had ruined the economy, forced schools and businesses to close their doors, made up ENERGY DEPENDENT, encouraged Crime, Encouraged CRT and is allowing Millions of ILLEGALS across the border with FENTANYL and other drugs

Forum List

Back