Maybe Derp can reconcile this issue...

No one appointed by Barack Obama is trustworthy.
Including the three GOP members of his cabinet...

Not all Republicans are Republicans, as you know.
Then not all democrats are democrats....Which makes your analogy of all democrats being untrustworthy a fallacy...

What Democrat is not a Democrat? Anyone who wears the tag has an inherent character flaw.

No one appointed by Barack Obama is trustworthy.
Including the three GOP members of his cabinet...

Not all Republicans are Republicans, as you know.
Then not all democrats are democrats....Which makes your analogy of all democrats being untrustworthy a fallacy...

What Democrat is not a Democrat? Anyone who wears the tag has an inherent character flaw.
Them Okies all used to be democrats until Reagan...

15965754_1482532231786838_429967249615291882_n.jpg

Liberal/progressives think they can get away with anything. Hoping our memories are as short as their schmekels.

You and me must have taken the same Yiddish class.......I used to tell babes I wanted to schwerdle their swanch with my herdelderdel. :lol:

Liberal/progressives think they can get away with anything. Hoping our memories are as short as their schmekels.

----Says Brennan...

CIA boss says Trump 'doesn't understand Russia' in scathing attack on President-elect

----Says Obama....among others...

5 Times Liberals Mocked Romney For Warning About Russia
I got a better one. If Romney warned us about Russia, then how did Putin become the GOP's new hero?????????????????

BAM! Didn't see that coming!
He's not our hero...even though he outwitted our moron president...and opened some eyes to Obabbles ineptness. Why do you think Trump won?
Because he's Putin's Poodle. Everyone knows that.

----Says Brennan...

CIA boss says Trump 'doesn't understand Russia' in scathing attack on President-elect

----Says Obama....among others...

5 Times Liberals Mocked Romney For Warning About Russia
I got a better one. If Romney warned us about Russia, then how did Putin become the GOP's new hero?????????????????

BAM! Didn't see that coming!
He's not our hero...even though he outwitted our moron president...and opened some eyes to Obabbles ineptness. Why do you think Trump won?
Because he's Putin's Poodle. Everyone knows that.
Everyone who's a libtard. Your bs quit working years ago.

Forum List

Back