Maxine Waters: Why doesn't Obama bus visit black communities???

This is an easy one. Republicans are screwing everyone. Not just black. Obama needs to go into Republican districts and talk to that base. Ask them why their leadership is screwing them over? Ask them what Boehner and Ryan and McConnell and others of that ilk are doing for the Republican base.

And I got news to the USMB Republicans. First, none of you boneshakers are millionaires and the Republican base is more than just "rich people". A lot more. Many, many times more.

This is why the Republican leadership is canceling town halls or charging money to ask a question. They don't want either.

:lol: He can't satisfy his own base, but he is out campaigning to recruit the GOP...:lol:

That may be the most twisted logic I ever read.

He is trying to do something for the country. Something right wingers CLEARLY don't understand. CLEARLY!

I CLEARLY understand what he is trying to do...he is CLEARLY attempting to get reelected in spite of his colossal mismanagement of the economy, failed stimulus and miserable record of job creation.

Don't you people realize that blacks hate your white asses, except the big ones on your easy daughters. But overall we hate you . When I was growing up my pastor used to pray for the deaths of white people and he was married to a white woman. She used to sit in the front row nodding her head in agreement.

We vote for Obama because we want one of you to try something stupid against him.

Spoken like someone who has never been to the Midwest.

Cairo, IL in Obama's home state springs immediately to mind.

Here are your demographics from Wikipedia:
As of the census[27] of 2000, there were 3,632 people, 1,561 households, and 900 families residing in the city.

The population density was 515.1 people per square mile (198.9/km²). There were 1,885 housing units at an average density of 103.2 per km² (267.3 per sq mi).

The racial makeup of the city was 35.93% White, 61.70% Black or African American, 0.08% Native American, 0.72% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.36% from other races, and 1.18% from two or more races; 0.74% of the population were Hispanics or Latinos of any race.

And Cairo (Pronounced Kay-row, not K-eye-row) is a farming community in the far south of Illinois between Kentucky and Missouri.

I drove through a few times, so I am not the biggest expert on the demographics of Midwest rural communities. I admit that.

You found one community. Was Obama near that community during his bus tour? Is Cairo an agricultural community?

I don't know where Obama's bus tour went exactly...but yes, Cairo is predominantly an agri-community. They also load barges with agricultural commodities and raw materials for shipment up and down the Mississippi.

It's well known in Obama's home state, and received a lot of media attention during the flooding here last year...that's why I mention it.

I'm sure you heard about it, it was the town that was saved by the Corp of Engineers blowing the levee and flooding all the farm land.

Thanks for the info. Anyways, I don't think Obama was interested in going to small shipping towns. He was more interested in talking with the National Farm Union and they were interested in biofuel handout money.

I am not sure where Cairo would fit into that.

Because blacks will vote for him anyways

Sorry is the day that I agree with a racist...but ya can't argue with this statement. Anybody who doesn't think this is a campaign tour for the democrat party is blind. And regardless of how terrible a job a black official does, even if he went to jail!!! - he always gets the black vote. Period.

no. Not true.

Blacks vote democratic 90% of the time...
But a black democrat gets more like 95%

But run a black republican and they will not get anything close

Why would we vote for traitors? We treat traitors really ugly in the black community, note the black on black crime.

Don't you people realize that blacks hate your white asses, except the big ones on your easy daughters. But overall we hate you . When I was growing up my pastor used to pray for the deaths of white people and he was married to a white woman. She used to sit in the front row nodding her head in agreement.

We vote for Obama because we want one of you to try something stupid against him.

:lol:

Yet another black who thinks he speaks for da comm-un-ity.

Truth is, you're just another sad bastard in a long line of sad bastards - and in that line - you got your white dude, your black brothers, and a good few hispanics.

We decent people - of all racial backgrounds - want you racists to learn just how fucking stupid you are.

Sorry is the day that I agree with a racist...but ya can't argue with this statement. Anybody who doesn't think this is a campaign tour for the democrat party is blind. And regardless of how terrible a job a black official does, even if he went to jail!!! - he always gets the black vote. Period.

no. Not true.

Blacks vote democratic 90% of the time...
But a black democrat gets more like 95%

But run a black republican and they will not get anything close

Why would we vote for traitors? We treat traitors really ugly in the black community, note the black on black crime.

You're not a black man, Salt. You're an asshole. Not the same thing at all.

It was a three day tour to promote rural economic policies. Sorry, but it is hard to find a black rural community in the Midwest.

What "rural" economic policies was Obama promoting? I listened to his speeches and I missed that part. I heard an awful lot about Congress. Fill me in on what I missed.

Something as stupid as this post of yours?

It was a three day tour to promote rural economic policies. Sorry, but it is hard to find a black rural community in the Midwest.

What "rural" economic policies was Obama promoting? I listened to his speeches and I missed that part. I heard an awful lot about Congress. Fill me in on what I missed.

You'll turn three shades of blue waiting on a rational answer. :lol:

Truth is, you're just another sad bastard in a long line of sad bastards - and in that line - you got your white dude, your black brothers, and a good few hispanics.

We decent people - of all racial backgrounds - want you racists to learn just how fucking stupid you are.

How many black churches, barbershops, colleges, family reunions, parties, hair salons, or households have you been in over the past 40 years?

I am an expert on the black community all over America, 20 years in the military allows for a lot of travel.

How'd that work out for ya? :lol::lol:

:lmao: With the way brothers shoot all sideways and shit. The only people that need be concerned are the bystanders.

No, more like that picture of you looking like the lost member of the Village People.

How many black churches, barbershops, colleges, family reunions, parties, hair salons, or households have you been in over the past 40 years?

I am an expert on the black community all over America, 20 years in the military allows for a lot of travel.

You're just a jackass. Black, white or hispanic makes no difference... a jackass is a jackass is a jackass.

You're just a jackass. Black, white or hispanic makes no difference... a jackass is a jackass is a jackass.

How many of the threads in the race forum are about whites or hispanics?

You can call me what you want, but I'm still an expert on the black community.

He was meeting with the head of the National Farm Union to give out biofuel money at NICC.

This is not esoteric information and easily found on the internet with a simple google search. You know how to use google, no?

Edit: I already said this in post #43. Why do I have to repeat myself?

Last edited:

No, more like that picture of you looking like the lost member of the Village People.

I'm proud to have worn that uniform. So sorry that you aren't. Also sorry about your racism. You really should do something about that.

Forum List

Back