Maxine Waters Says She's Going To Assassinate Trump Tonight

Can the Surgeon General declare Maxine insane & have her taken into custody so she can receive the help she needs?

Jesus, even in a race of crybaby RETARDS, that old bag STILL manages to stand out. I really do believe that blacks are a genetically EVIL race because their primitive negroid brains are proven to be without empathy. I wish cops would shoot more of these Chia-Pet-Hair, upside-down-wheelbarrow-nosed, yellow-eyed, screechy-voiced zoo animals.
WillMunny is evil.

In normal adult conversation there is no way you could construe it to assassinate the man.
My guess is that the OP is being facetious, and I think it's also possible that he's mocking the Left a little - imagine the outrage from the Left and the media had a Republican said that about Obama.

The worst part of all this is that we can no longer take much of anything seriously, including from our "leaders", and that doesn't bode well for a democracy.

I don't think it's facetiousness. I think a growing number of Americans are becoming VERY concerned with the direction the tone the radical angry left is taking. This is just the latest example. Once was a time, comments like this would essentially END a political career and probably end you up in custody by the men in dark shades.

MANY of us are wondering what it's going to take to shake us up enough to put a stop to this sort of thing. Do we wait until the president is actually assassinated and then listen to the left run around pretending sugar won't melt in their mouths and they had nothing to do with it? I think a LOT of people are genuinely concerned that might happen. Some nut bag hears this sort of rhetoric and then acts on it! It happens all the time!

This would be unacceptable if it were coming from some fringe radical kook but this is a sitting US Congressperson! And I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and be lectured to by a so-called "moderate" as if I am overreacting! It's a criminal offense to openly threaten the life of a president and it needs to be called out by EVERY decent American.
I do understand that, and there is no doubt that shit like this is playing to the base in a dangerous way. At the same time - and it's possible for more than one thing to be happening - we have a President who is celebrated by HIS base for saying the most over-the-top craziness we've ever seen from the White House.

Which is worse? I truly don't give a crap, and I could make a reasonable argument in either direction. At some point, someone has to stop playing to their base and choose to be the adult in the room.

This finger-pointing only makes things worse, because all it does is enables each "side" to continue with this destructive behavior.

Crazy B!t@h is at it again...

Secret Service should pull her off the floor of Congress in front of everyone for questioning to show libtards they can't get away with inciting violence against the GOP and the President.

"It’s been only four months since Rep. Steve Scalise was shot by a Bernie Sanders fan, but did one of his colleagues advocate violence against the president of the United States?

The one-note impeachment minstrel Maxine Waters promised a group that benefits “homeless LGBTQ youth” that she will “take out” the president — and the liberal audience wildly applauded."

UPDATE: YouTube deletes Maxine Waters promise to 'go and take out Trump' - The American Mirror

Every time Maxine Waters opens her mouth she makes half a country laugh. The world would be boring without the people like Maxine Waters.

upload_2017-10-22_20-24-14.png

Last edited:

Secret Service should pull her off the floor of Congress in front of everyone for questioning to show libtards they can't get away with inciting violence against the GOP and the President.

"It’s been only four months since Rep. Steve Scalise was shot by a Bernie Sanders fan, but did one of his colleagues advocate violence against the president of the United States?

The one-note impeachment minstrel Maxine Waters promised a group that benefits “homeless LGBTQ youth” that she will “take out” the president — and the liberal audience wildly applauded."

UPDATE: YouTube deletes Maxine Waters promise to 'go and take out Trump' - The American Mirror

..... and to think the Left still loses their shit over conservatives saying they wanted Obama to be a One Term President. This bitch wants to take Trump out now.

How could a democrat politician get away with using those incendiary words after a Sanders activist democrat opened fire on a republican baseball team a couple of months ago? With the cooperation of the MSM, democrats tried to blame Rush Limbaugh for incendiary rhetoric leading up to the attempted assassination of Rep. Gabby Giffords in Tuscon Az. by a crazy democrat.

..... and to think the Left still loses their shit over conservatives saying they wanted Obama to be a One Term President.
Are you saying Democrats inciting violence and assassination attempts against Republicans is somehow equal to vowing to ensure Obama doesn't politically win a 2nd term?

Bwuhahaha

not sure I ever heard maxine waters stance on guns, but if she is serious about the above then I will bet she wants an end to the second amendment, the left is threatening violence on an almost daily basis, they need to stop and think about what the consequences of advocating violence so often will mean...it is this violent stance that makes gun control so necessary for them

So how much money is Russia paying Maxine Waters to incite racial politcal violence and assassinations, as they have been caught funding other liberals to do so?!

No what Maxine meant was that should would like to take Trump out on a DATE.

Jeebus people come on and think realistically.

Would a sitting congresscritter actually say she wanted to assassinate the POTUS?

Even a nutcase like Waters?

Seriously?

OK, I am probably wrong.

It must really be fun to be a Black woman public figure in America. You can literally say anything you want and there are no consequences. Just like what's her name who tweeted someone should assassinate President Trump. Again no consequences.

The only reason why the secret service doesn't do anything about her. It is because they had told them to stand down because she is a 79 years old that is suffering from Alzheimer that is about to roll from off her bed, into her coffin. They are just letting her hang around to spend her last days in office. But when she walks through the halls, that she leaves a few droppings. But the janitor comes behind her and wiped them up.

No what Maxine meant was that should would like to take Trump out on a DATE.

Jeebus people come on and think realistically.

Would a sitting congresscritter actually say she wanted to assassinate the POTUS?

Even a nutcase like Waters?

Seriously?

OK, I am probably wrong.
Every day their comments about Trump become more vile.
I know she meant to do as much evil to him as possible.
Maybe not kill him. But if she had a chance, I'm sure she would.
I put nothing past these scumbags.

They already have...does the assassination attempt of GOP politicians ring a bell?

When someone threatens to take someone out tonight that can be taken two different ways.
Either you're planning on going out on a date or you plan to kill them.

I doubt she wants to see a movie, some wine, a little dinner and dancing with him.
Melania would kick her ass if that was the case.
I think she wants to remove Trump tonight in the most violent manner possible.
Move to CA, vote, take her out.
you would have to live in a shitty area....

"take trump out" does not necessarily mean assassinate.
Let's do what the media does and assume the worst.

Last time I had take out, it came in little boxes and was quite delicious.

If a republican had said something like that a year ago, the headlines would have read "Member of congress threatens to eat Obama!".
No.....the headlines would read "Member of congress threatens to assassinate Obama"
Yeah...how come CNN and MSNBC aren't running wal to wall headlines with that exact sentence: "Congressmwoman Maxine Waters threatens to assassinate Trump".

This is all in response to that other empty barrel from Florida trying to steal what Maxine is famous for.

If democrats really believe what they say, they must at least try to assassinate the entire administration. Otherwise, they are hypocrites.

Forum List

Back