Stop abusing and using our military Mr. Dump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
DMWa5kKX4AAZTyA.jpg

POLITICS
10/21/2017 11:36 pm ET Updated 49 minutes ago
Report: White House Rushed Condolences To Gold Star Families
At least three families said they received express-shipped packages from the White House after Trump claimed he called “virtually everybody.”
Timothy Eckels Sr., whose son Timothy Eckels Jr. was killed when the USS John S. McCain collided with a merchant ship in August, told the magazine he had not heard from Trump until Friday, Oct. 20. His letter from the White House was dated Oct. 18.
To the best of my knowledge I think I’ve called every family of somebody who’s died,” Trump told Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade during a radio interview. “It’s the hardest call to make ... the hardest thing for me to do is to do that.”Multiple news outlets have found Trump has yet to reach out to a number of families who lost loved ones since January. In a report published Wednesday, the Washington Post interviewed the families of 13 service members who were killed after Trump took office: Half of the families received phone calls from the president, the remainder had not heard from Trump.

Its okay Mr. Dump, if your too busy tweeting about black NFL players not standing for the National Anthem or attacking women.....I know its time consuming, but please in the age of the INTERNET AND REAL NEWS....stop lying and stop using our beloved military to boost your ego. Your becoming more than a joke, your becoming stain on the best human beings this country have to offer and that's our soldiers...stop it!!
Truth be told, you could give a rats fuck about the military, this country, our constitution, them white trash can voters...who I hope have heard, your trying to get rid of the 401K companies offer....hey trashies, have you heard that bit of news lately?, anyways, stop and think the next time you lie....so far your batting 0!!

it's a lie that black NFL players are kneeling? :cuckoo:

DMWa5kKX4AAZTyA.jpg

POLITICS
At least three families said they received express-shipped packages from the White House after Trump claimed he called “virtually everybody.”
Timothy Eckels Sr., whose son Timothy Eckels Jr. was killed when the USS John S. McCain collided with a merchant ship in August, told the magazine he had not heard from Trump until Friday, Oct. 20. His letter from the White House was dated Oct. 18.
To the best of my knowledge I think I’ve called every family of somebody who’s died,” Trump told Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade during a radio interview. “It’s the hardest call to make ... the hardest thing for me to do is to do that.”Multiple news outlets have found Trump has yet to reach out to a number of families who lost loved ones since January. In a report published Wednesday, the Washington Post interviewed the families of 13 service members who were killed after Trump took office: Half of the families received phone calls from the president, the remainder had not heard from Trump.

Its okay Mr. Dump, if your too busy tweeting about black NFL players not standing for the National Anthem or attacking women.....I know its time consuming, but please in the age of the INTERNET AND REAL NEWS....stop lying and stop using our beloved military to boost your ego. Your becoming more than a joke, your becoming stain on the best human beings this country have to offer and that's our soldiers...stop it!!
Truth be told, you could give a rats fuck about the military, this country, our constitution, them white trash can voters...who I hope have heard, your trying to get rid of the 401K companies offer....hey trashies, have you heard that bit of news lately?, anyways, stop and think the next time you lie....so far your batting 0!!

Don't wear white pants this July 4th, when a huge military parade will march through Washington DC in celebration at Trump's encouragement.

I bet that will cost a bundle.

You know, the military just loves the guy.

DMWa5kKX4AAZTyA.jpg

POLITICS

Running The Hag has consequences

DMWa5kKX4AAZTyA.jpg

POLITICS

Don't wear white pants this July 4th, when a huge military parade will march through Washington DC in celebration at Trump's encouragement.

DMWa5kKX4AAZTyA.jpg

POLITICS

Kinda like this ain't it:
North Korea Military Parade Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

Forum List

Back