Maxine Water's Response To The SOTU

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Haven't seen a thing. Did it happen? Or was it so demented even the Dems rushed to bury it?

Just curious.

Last edited:
Her nursing staff had to level off her meds.
The DEM female libs in washington and in the LIB MSM won the 'powerball' of storage lockers a few years ago.
They bought the locker where James Brown had stored a thousand shiny black 'Whitey-hair' wigs.

lolaunt-esther-vs-maxine-waters.png

Maxine Waters does a perfect Aunt Esther impersonation. She even calls Trump a fish-eyed fool.

LaWanda Page was the actress who played the character Aunt Esther. She was a stand-up comedian. She used to tour with Red Fox in the 60s. She has a few albums. Her act was very “blue” and so was Red Fox’s act. She had some funny stuff.

Last edited:
It’s weird how So many in Congress become wealthy once they get into office, isn’t it?

Haven't seen a thing. Did it happen? Or was it so demented even the Dems rushed to bury it?

Just curious.
Would you like to hear mine ?? It starts off the orange anus last night gave proof he doesn't want bi partisanship

I too find bipartisanship with such anti-Americans as last night's squatting, grimacing Democrats to be unrewarding as well as unprofitable.

Just curious.
Would you like to hear mine ?? It starts off the orange anus last night gave proof he doesn't want bi partisanship
Why would anyone want to work with a bunch of leftist loons? Get some sane people to lead your party and get back to us then.

Forum List

Back