Maxine Waters...is this woman really this confused?

Serious question. Set the emotion aside and listen to her words.

Has she gone delusional? Is she just that stupid? I can't imagine mere ignorance could do this to a person.

Hey, we all trip over our words from time to time, but this is a whole 'nuther level of incoherent. Two links, take your pick:

Matthews Tees Up Waters to Float Possible Trump Impeachment

Congresswoman Boycotting Trump's Inauguration Goes OFF THE RAILS On MSNBC [VIDEO]

I'll keep an open mind. Maybe it's me. Can someone explain to me the logic behind these comments?
If DJ Trump and Team, did collude with the Russians in this past election, then YES, Trump could be... and probably would be, impeached.... and we would then have President Pence, not a Madam President.

If this were discovered prior to swearing in then there could be a madam president, but if it were discovered after the inauguration then impeachment and a President Pence.

Now this IS ONLY IF, it were discovered that Trump and Team, WERE definitely colluding with the Russians and the stolen emails, their content, and disbursement/timing of releases.

Not what I posted. NOT WHAT SHE SAID.

Serious question. Set the emotion aside and listen to her words.

Has she gone delusional? Is she just that stupid? I can't imagine mere ignorance could do this to a person.

Hey, we all trip over our words from time to time, but this is a whole 'nuther level of incoherent. Two links, take your pick:

Matthews Tees Up Waters to Float Possible Trump Impeachment

Congresswoman Boycotting Trump's Inauguration Goes OFF THE RAILS On MSNBC [VIDEO]

I'll keep an open mind. Maybe it's me. Can someone explain to me the logic behind these comments?

Wasn't it Maxine Waters that, during a debate, called Africans "African-American Africans"? Waters and Cynthia McKinney made me scratch my head many times. Both of them are total loons.

It's always a toss-up for me as to who is the biggest black female idiot in Congress, Maxine or Sheila Jackson Lee. They always seem to be nose and nose. In fairness though Lee's Mars question always skews the race for me.

Oh,man! I forgot about her. She was another one that made my ears bleed.

Forum List

Back