Every Seat Will Be Filled

I think all the Democrats not going have violent diahrreah and just cannot take a chance of getting the runs in public

Last edited:
I think Trump should pull an Oprah on the truant Dems. Announce, at the inauguration, all U.S. Reps in attendance, a $250K contribution will be made to a charity in their Congressional District. It would cost less than $100M. Trump could put up most and get the rest from donors.

let them stay away , why have the ENEMY in attendance ?? Same thoughts concerning the 'bushes' , juan mccain and other rinos . ------------------------ is Putin gonna show up :afro: ??

let them stay away , why have the ENEMY in attendance ?? Same thoughts concerning the 'bushes' , juan mccain and other rinos . ------------------------ is Putin gonna show up :afro: ??

upload_2017-1-17_8-11-21.png

McCain has been working so successfully with Dems on creating ISIS and arranging a coup in Ukraine. I can't understand why Arizona keeps reelecting him to the Senate.

Maxine Waters just called Nixon and Ford, and told them that the eggnoguration has been postponed another week, {just to keep them from showing up}.

So when these no-show dems come crying to Trump for something for their district or state, what do they think the answer will be?

Shit in your own hat dems, and then cram it on your tiny heads. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

it will be filled with the dying demographic clown show
----------------------------------------------- looks like the Dying Demographic is still running the show while the last group [unserious hip hopper types] that ran the show have proven themselves to be unfit to run the show eh Guno ??

I mean , seems to me that people are going to remember 'Hussein obama' and illary for the next few elections and so they Hussein plus illary types will be rejected for at least those couple of elections , imo . After the next few elections the dying demographic will all be dead so they won't vote and you will get what you desire Guno !!

Forum List

Back