Maxine Waters...is this woman really this confused?

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
Serious question. Set the emotion aside and listen to her words.

Has she gone delusional? Is she just that stupid? I can't imagine mere ignorance could do this to a person.

Hey, we all trip over our words from time to time, but this is a whole 'nuther level of incoherent. Two links, take your pick:

Matthews Tees Up Waters to Float Possible Trump Impeachment

Congresswoman Boycotting Trump's Inauguration Goes OFF THE RAILS On MSNBC [VIDEO]

I'll keep an open mind. Maybe it's me. Can someone explain to me the logic behind these comments?

Last edited:
It's always a toss-up for me as to who is the biggest black female idiot in Congress, Maxine or Sheila Jackson Lee. They always seem to be nose and nose. In fairness though Lee's Mars question always skews the race for me.

If her skin color was White, given the fact that her IQ is in the high seventies she would have been sitting in a Special Needs home shitting herself.
In every negro dominated countie in the country you must have black skin. If an IQ test shows you have an IQ any higher than 85 you are automatically disqualified from running for any political office in the county.

I was reading about this interview at newsbusters. Oh hell I almost had coffee shoot out my nose when she claimed that if Russia came up with "Crooked Hillary" and that could be grounds for impeachment because it would show collusion with the Russian government.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Has she gone delusional? Is she just that stupid? I can't imagine mere ignorance could do this to a person.

Hey, we all trip over our words from time to time, but this is a whole 'nuther level of incoherent. Two links, take your pick:

Congresswoman Boycotting Trump's Inauguration Goes OFF THE RAILS On MSNBC [VIDEO]

I'll keep an open mind. Maybe it's me. Can someone explain to me the logic behind these comments?
If DJ Trump and Team, did collude with the Russians in this past election, then YES, Trump could be... and probably would be, impeached.... and we would then have President Pence, not a Madam President.

If this were discovered prior to swearing in then there could be a madam president, but if it were discovered after the inauguration then impeachment and a President Pence.

Now this IS ONLY IF, it were discovered that Trump and Team, WERE definitely colluding with the Russians and the stolen emails, their content, and disbursement/timing of releases.

Last edited:
It's always a toss-up for me as to who is the biggest black female idiot in Congress, Maxine or Sheila Jackson Lee. They always seem to be nose and nose. In fairness though Lee's Mars question always skews the race for me.
I don't know. The negro LIB woman who sports plastic 'color coordinated cowboy hats' should be considered.
Of course the now long gone Cynthia McKinney would be right up there.
It's like there's a secret rule in the DNC manual that insists that only female negroes who have IQs lower than 85 may run for office in negro dominated counties.
Strange.

Maxine has been incoherent for a long while. I fear she is that tragic combination of both crazy and stupid.

If anyone ever listened to that moron talk they would think she never made it out of the second grade.

Woman is in a safe district for her and will always be re-elected.

She's ignorant as hell and sounds like it with every word out of her mouth.

"IF" is a big word.
'IF' I see the ex Baltimore negro female prosecutor working behind a Nevada truck store next summer and 'IF' I want to spend five bucks getting a 'BJ' from her I may go for it. But 'IF' it's too hot I probably won't bother.

If DJ Trump and Team, did collude with the Russians in this past election, then YES, Trump could be... and probably would be, impeached.... and we would then have President Pence, not a Madam President.

If this were discovered prior to swearing in then there could be a madam president, but if it were discovered after the inauguration then impeachment and a President Pence.

Now this IS ONLY IF, it were discovered that Trump and Team, WERE definitely colluding with the Russians and the stolen emails, their content, and disbursement/timing of releases.
So in your world Trump would get kicked out if he was involved some way in revealing Democrat corruption?

LOL!

So in your world Trump would get kicked out if he was involved some way in revealing Democrat corruption?

LOL!
Yes, of course!

And there was nothing exposed that was ''illegal'', in the emails.

LOL!
Yes, of course!

No one said so. Just unethical. So if the revelation of unethical behavior cost the dems, a big boohoo.

But I doubt it did, who didn't know the fix was in for the Bern? Or that media conspires with the dems?

LOL!
Yes, of course!

No one said so. Just unethical. So if the revelation of unethical behavior cost the dems, a big boohoo.

But I doubt it did, who didn't know the fix was in for the Bern? Or that media conspires with the dems?
Pres.Trump WILL BE Impeached IF he and his team colluded with the Russians with the stolen emails.... IF that were the case, I doubt that Pence is involved in any way, and he would become president. But if by any chance Pence were involved as well (which again is doubtful) then he too would be impeached and we would have President Ryan.

I do not blame that ugly monster... I blame the limp wristed, homosexual ,racist faggots who vote that ugly monster into office.

Forum List

Back