D-Ca Maxine Waters TWEETED Our Last Week That Her Twitter Account Was GONE - Hacked & Erased

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1634304225506.png

"My Twitter Account Has Been Hacked!
The whole account, everything is gone!"

Last week D-Ca Maxine Waters, 83yo, TWEETED out, “I have been hacked and my Twitter account has been erased. I know who has done this. I will take care of this. M Waters.”

:shok:

Needless to say, Waters was mercilessly mocked for claiming, using her Twitter Account, that her Twitter Account was GONE, erased.

Twitter on Tuesday afternoon said they found “no signs” Maxine Waters’ account was hacked and erased, as she had claimed.

“A Twitter spokesperson declined to comment on Waters’ tweet but said “as is standard, we have open lines of communication with her office and have worked with them to ensure the account is secure. At this time, we’ve identified no signs of account compromise.””

Pictures like that are a huge red flag for propaganda. They're making her look as horrible as they possibly can to appeal to your emotion. They want you to feel disgusted. It's manipulative and doesn't inspire much trust.

To be fair....she always looks like that
There are much better pictures of her. Why do you suppose they choose the worst ones when they make these stories? The left does it too obviously. I'm not even saying the story is false. I just don't like it when media outlets are obviously trying to manipulate me through emotional response.

Pictures like that are a huge red flag for propaganda. They're making her look as horrible as they possibly can to appeal to your emotion. They want you to feel disgusted. It's manipulative and doesn't inspire much trust.
Nah, her historically stupid comments are all that are needed to create disgust.

Do you share such notions when the pictures are of people YOU don't like?

Personally, I don't think the picture portrays her true ugliness. Why would anyone but an idiot trust her, anyway?

Do you share such notions when the pictures are of people YOU don't like?
Yes. I am one of the very few posters here that isn't a brazen hypocrite. I criticize this shit when it comes from the left too.

There are much better pictures of her. Why do you suppose they choose the worst ones when they make these stories? The left does it too obviously. I'm not even saying the story is false. I just don't like it when media outlets are obviously trying to manipulate me through emotional response.

It's the nature of the beast. But honestly? She's a really ugly woman

"Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid."
- John Wayne

Why dont you post a picture of maxine waters that you think does her justice?

It maybe that even at her best she looks ugly and hateful

It seems like you have manipulated yourself into being more focused on the meme pic used then the story...

FOR THOSE WHO WANT A 'HOTTER', MORE ATTRACTIVE PICTURE OF MAXINE WATERS:

1634306521101.png

"My Twitter Account Has Been Hacked!
The whole account, everything is gone!"

Last week D-Ca Maxine Waters, 83yo, TWEETED out, “I have been hacked and my Twitter account has been erased. I know who has done this. I will take care of this. M Waters.”

:shok:

Needless to say, Waters was mercilessly mocked for claiming, using her Twitter Account, that her Twitter Account was GONE, erased.

Twitter on Tuesday afternoon said they found “no signs” Maxine Waters’ account was hacked and erased, as she had claimed.

“A Twitter spokesperson declined to comment on Waters’ tweet but said “as is standard, we have open lines of communication with her office and have worked with them to ensure the account is secure. At this time, we’ve identified no signs of account compromise.””

Do all the 'offended' snowflakes feel any better now, especially about Maxine Waters? I hope so.
Does this photo of her make a difference in the fact that she is 'social media challenged'?

:p

She's an evil harpy on the inside, the outward appearance is irrelevant.
If it was irrelevant we wouldn't be having this conversation. The way she is portrayed through pictures impacts the way people perceive her. Both sides do this. Appearance is more relevant than it should be in politics. Partisan types love to prattle on about how ugly their opposition is.

I don't care for her and it's past time for her to step aside.

Couldn't she just step backwards into a big hole in the ground, instead? A large gaping hole in the ground, spewing fire and brimstone?

The Devil should take back that which he shat on this earth.

Forum List

Back