Maxine Waters Gets Confronted By Constituent and Goes Ballistic: ‘You Can’t Impeach a Woman of Color

Folks, in the video you are about to witness a decades old problem since LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, the negro entitlement mentality. It's a fact that these type (think everything is owed to them) entities have become a serious generational problem for America. It's time for it to stop.

Witness the result of Affirmative Action on display in the form of an entity that resembles James Brown.
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/maxine-waters-gets-confronted-constituent-goes-ballistic-cant-impeach-woman-color-video/

So that means we have a 240 year problem since the constitution was signed called white entitlement.

White entitlement is just the new way the old racists say that whites are superior to blacks. And it's just as absurd as the old way they did it.

All men are created equal. What follows depends on how they use their time, gifts, and resources

Yes, but you have to eliminate racist made stumbling blocks and hurdles some of us face.

There are none but the ones you place on yourself

Incorrect. There are hurdles you must jump if you are not white or male in this nation that white men do not. That's a fact. Now you can chose to jump them or they can stop you. But to make the comment you made, well that's just not how things are. Why white men believe they have the right to lecture others is he definition of white privilege. You are not black as far as I know so then how can you male such a comment when you have not had the experience to know?
Sorely mistaken.

No one is lecturing but you about this false notion of privilege.

White entitlement is just the new way the old racists say that whites are superior to blacks. And it's just as absurd as the old way they did it.

All men are created equal. What follows depends on how they use their time, gifts, and resources

Yes, but you have to eliminate racist made stumbling blocks and hurdles some of us face.

Incorrect. There are hurdles you must jump if you are not white or male in this nation that white men do not. That's a fact. Now you can chose to jump them or they can stop you. But to make the comment you made, well that's just not how things are. Why white men believe they have the right to lecture others is he definition of white privilege. You are not black as far as I know so then how can you male such a comment when you have not had the experience to know?

That's pure nonsense. Everyone has trials in their life no matter how much color in in their pigment. They all have the power to overcome them if they work hard and sacrifice.

Denying it doesn't change it. Saying it's a fact that things ae unfair doesn't make that true. I've met successful men and women of all races. I've met non successful men and women of all races. Race had nothing to do with what they did or didn't acheivd
Hey idiot. Did you miss the part when Maxine Waters did not say that women of color can't be impeached? Keep up with the comments. The thread title is a lie. Did you even read the update in The Gateway Pundit? You wouldn't have embarrassed yourself if you had read the article and its correction.

How did I embarrass myself? I'm curious as I haven't mention waters or the original post other than to say it was obviously a fake headline because of who posted it. The post you quoted and indeed, all of my posts have been pointing out that all men are created equal, that white privilege is nonsense, and that it doesn't matter what color your skin is because if you work hard and sacrifice you can overcome any obstacle, almost all of them self made.

So why should I be embarrassed about fighting racist nonsense encouraging people to accept the truth about their power to overcome?

Too bad that white "supremacists"...lol; are too stupid to read.
Maxine Waters never stated that a woman of color could not be impeached.

400 years of white privilege and they still can't read...
Golly darn, I saw her say it in the video.

Actually I looked at it again very close and I think she does say "woman of congress". My bad. She's still racist bitch though.
No, you didn't hear her say that in the video, because the source of this thread has an update stating that she said women of Congress (not color) cannot be impeached.
Stop making shit up. If you did not hear something in a video, don't say you heard it. Unless you are schizophrenic and you hear voices in your head.
What part of me saying I think that's what she said, doesn't your shill ass understand?

I don't think he is reading what we wrote

That's pure nonsense. Everyone has trials in their life no matter how much color in in their pigment. They all have the power to overcome them if they work hard and sacrifice.

Denying it doesn't change it. Saying it's a fact that things ae unfair doesn't make that true. I've met successful men and women of all races. I've met non successful men and women of all races. Race had nothing to do with what they did or didn't acheivd
Hey idiot. Did you miss the part when Maxine Waters did not say that women of color can't be impeached? Keep up with the comments. The thread title is a lie. Did you even read the update in The Gateway Pundit? You wouldn't have embarrassed yourself if you had read the article and its correction.

How did I embarrass myself? I'm curious as I haven't mention waters or the original post other than to say it was obviously a fake headline because of who posted it. The post you quoted and indeed, all of my posts have been pointing out that all men are created equal, that white privilege is nonsense, and that it doesn't matter what color your skin is because if you work hard and sacrifice you can overcome any obstacle, almost all of them self made.

So why should I be embarrassed about fighting racist nonsense encouraging people to accept the truth about their power to overcome?
He's another race baiting shill with nothing.

Actually I looked at it again very close and I think she does say "woman of congress". My bad. She's still racist bitch though.

Nah, she's no racist. Racism is not calking out Trump for his crookedness. Nor is racism describing racism that happens to blacks.

But criticize barry.....RACIST!!!

[
She can't be impeached....the OP doesn't seem to know enough about the Constitution to grasp that.

I don't think you are correct, shortbus. But the way to get rid of House members is through elections. Besides, she is a perfect example of what it means to be a Soros democrat!
Expulsion is the most serious form of disciplinary action that can be taken against a Member of Congress. Article I, Section 5 of the United States Constitution provides that "Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member." The processes for expulsion differ somewhat between the House of Representatives and the Senate.

Censure, a less severe form of disciplinary action, is an official sanction of a member that does not remove a member from office.

Nah, she's no racist. Racism is not calking out Trump for his crookedness. Nor is racism describing racism that happens to blacks.

Well he is the second black president

[
She can't be impeached....the OP doesn't seem to know enough about the Constitution to grasp that.

I don't think you are correct, shortbus. But the way to get rid of House members is through elections. Besides, she is a perfect example of what it means to be a Soros democrat!
Expulsion is the most serious form of disciplinary action that can be taken against a Member of Congress. Article I, Section 5 of the United States Constitution provides that "Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member." The processes for expulsion differ somewhat between the House of Representatives and the Senate.

Censure, a less severe form of disciplinary action, is an official sanction of a member that does not remove a member from office.

Again, you are an ignorant leftist, hence you have zero knowledge of the Constitution you work so hard to eradicate.

{
Section. 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.}

Folks, in the video you are about to witness a decades old problem since LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, the negro entitlement mentality. It's a fact that these type (think everything is owed to them) entities have become a serious generational problem for America. It's time for it to stop.

Witness the result of Affirmative Action on display in the form of an entity that resembles James Brown.
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/maxine-waters-gets-confronted-constituent-goes-ballistic-cant-impeach-woman-color-video/
The article says, "
**Update**: Maxine Waters said you cannot impeach a woman of ‘Congress’, not ‘Color’.

Bury your head in embarrassment right after you apologize to members of the USMB.
For what? I didn't write the title of the original article so therefore, there's nothing for Steve McGarrett to be embarrassed about. And if anyone misunderstood Maxine Waters, it's because she speaks Jive, not English.

Last edited:
[

Again, you are an ignorant leftist, hence you have zero knowledge of the Constitution you work so hard to eradicate.

{
Section. 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.}
The Legislative Branch is not a 'Civil Officer"....that is the Executive branch. Note where your Section 4 is in the Constitution....Article II which deals with the Executive Branch.

Now....who's the ignorant one? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So that means we have a 240 year problem since the constitution was signed called white entitlement.

white entitlement is just another way to blame others for your lot in life.

My lot is a retired man at 54 after building a business, helping to build 2 more
According to Obama, you didn't build that!

The article says, "
**Update**: Maxine Waters said you cannot impeach a woman of ‘Congress’, not ‘Color’.

Bury your head in embarrassment right after you apologize to members of the USMB.
For what? I didn't write the title of the original article so therefore, there's nothing for Steve McGarrett to be embarrassed about. And if anyone misunderstood Maxine Waters, it's because she speaks Jive, not English.
The title of the original has changed. You can easily change it too, but you won't, because you're embarrassed to admit guilt in spreading fake shit.

The article says, "

The Gateway Pundit corrected its false title. Do you want me to teach you how to edit your title too? Unless you already know how to edit titles and you simply want people to think that Maxine Waters said "color".
Buffoon.

The article says, "

The title of the original has changed. You can easily change it too, but you won't, because you're embarrassed to admit guilt in spreading fake shit.

The article says, "

The Gateway Pundit corrected its false title. Do you want me to teach you how to edit your title too? Unless you already know how to edit titles and you simply want people to think that Maxine Waters said "color".
Buffoon.

Figure out what I'm supposed to be embarrassed about yet?

The article says, "

The article says, "

Buffoon.
Oh I know how to edit the title.

No surprise that this ignorant woman does not know she can be impeached per the constitution.

At the federal level, Article II of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. The removal of impeached officials is automatic upon conviction in the Senate. In Nixon v. United States (1993), the Supreme Court determined that the federal judiciary cannot review such proceedings.

The question here is what is she to be impeached for?

Ask the person who wants her impeached. I suppose extreme stupidity is not a high crime or misdemeanor.

Republicans hate the patriot and love the Russian Poodle. It's the GOP that's a national threat.

No surprise that this ignorant woman does not know she can be impeached per the constitution.

At the federal level, Article II of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. The removal of impeached officials is automatic upon conviction in the Senate. In Nixon v. United States (1993), the Supreme Court determined that the federal judiciary cannot review such proceedings.

The question here is what is she to be impeached for?

Ask the person who wants her impeached. I suppose extreme stupidity is not a high crime or misdemeanor.

The extremely stupid person is the one asking that Watters we impeached. This just how ass backwards those like you have life in general.

Yeah because a couples of comments represents the entire race, you stupid racist.
One of us is very stupid, stupid as a glass of old piss.
I would venture that it is you, as you suggest that an "entire race" are "white supremacists."

Looks and sounds like just another "doctored" NaziCon video.

Looks and sounds like just another "doctored" NaziCon video.
Nope!

Forum List

Back