"Your fired."

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So it needs to happen. Trump will fire some and hire some. Who gets fired, who resigns and will Trump run them off like he did Comey?

When Democrats dropped to their knees and started licking Comey's bung hole en masse, I was amused but not the least bit surprised...

Sacking Comey didn't go so well.... now he has Mueller on his tail.
But he's the sort of klutz who won't understand what he's done.

When Democrats dropped to their knees and started licking Comey's bung hole en masse, I was amused but not the least bit surprised...

Yeah, but that won't last. When he fails to give them what hey think (hope) he has the love will end and he will clam up if no immunity is offered. I'm thinking he will plead the 5th allot.

So it needs to happen. Trump will fire some and hire some. Who gets fired, who resigns and will Trump run them off like he did Comey?
It's "You're fired," retard. Not "Your".

And Trump is a chickenshit. He couldn't even find the balls to fire Comey face to face. Not even over the phone!

I particularly like it when he fires them like this :p:mm::up:

And Trump is a chickenshit. He couldn't even find the balls to fire Comey face to face. Not even over the phone!

Grumpy tonight.. huh

Trump has fired 100's of people face to face is my guess, maybe he's bored with it or he felt your beloved hero Comey didn't deserve the respect....

You read and replied. Wash your pussy. It stinks.

Grumpy tonight.. huh

Trump has fired 100's of people face to face is my guess, maybe he's bored with it or he felt your beloved hero Comey didn't deserve the respect....

Comey is only in it so he can be on TV again. They will roll his ass when it's all done. Who else gets tossed? Maybe Bannon ?

Forum List

Back