Maxine Waters: A Voice for the Voiceless!!

Maxine Waters is just another race hustler who divides this nation for personal gain.

I believe that to be true as well.

But she is not a racist for being an advocate for the black community.

I believe she is abusing her psoition in congress being an advocate for just "some of the people" but seeing as no one responded to that post of mine earlier in this thread, I assume most see that as not relevant.

No, it doesn't sound racist for a member of congress to be an advocate for a racial minority.

Ok, I'm waiting....:eusa_whistle:

For the same reason a black person advocates for their race.

Truth is, whites in general do not require an advocate to be out there on their behalf...

But what if there were an advocate saying that he or she was the voice of POOR white people..

I believe that person would be deemed a racist.

I agree and I agree with what you said in your previous post that these representatives represent all people and shouldn't advocate for any particular group.

For the same reason a black person advocates for their race.

Truth is, whites in general do not require an advocate to be out there on their behalf...

But what if there were an advocate saying that he or she was the voice of POOR white people..

I agree and I agree with what you said in your previous post that these representatives represent all people and shouldn't advocate for any particular group.

Well GUESS WHAT???

Advocating for a minority IS NOT A Congressional Ethics Violation!!!

So Waters hasn't done ANYTHING WRONG.

"I'm Middleman, and I'm running for Congress. I've done so much to help White people in the past, and I will continue to do so in the future. Vote for me!"

Have white people been deemed as an oppressed people in the past where they require an advocate working and speaking on their behalf??

Yes white people have been oppressed in the past. Ask any Irsh immigrant. Also look into the history of slavery and white men were actually slaves themselves. Even in colonial America there were white slaves.

But if you look into the history of African slavery you would find that it wasn't only the white man that owned slaves but also free blacks were also slave owners. And white man didn't venture to Africa and capture blacks to use as slaves, they were purchased from other Africans.

What I don't get is why whites are viewed as oppressors when it was the white man that created the freest society in the world.

I wonder how it would go over if a candidate said in their ad how much they'd helped White folk?

It would go over great it they had a minority of white folks in their district, that were all poor, whose ancestors were slaves, and who composed 60% of the prison population.

Just like Charlie Rangle

With the help of geneticists, the historian Henry Louis Gates, Jr. put African American ancestry in these terms:

58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent);
19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one grandparent);
1 percent of African Americans have at least 50 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one parent); and
5 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent Native American ancestry (equivalent to one great-grandparent).

Henry Louis Gates, Jr., In Search of Our Roots: How 19 Extraordinary African Americans Reclaimed Their Past, New York: Crown Publishing, 2009, pp. 20–21.

Well GUESS WHAT???

That's not why she's being investigated.

It's a little hard to take seriously the idea of black oppression today when blacks occupy some of the highest offices in government and business, including President.
It is a lot easier to believe that Waters is in a long line of charlatans like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc etc who cover up their mis-deeds with pleas that they are too valuable as "voices for the poor" even though "the poor" seem to consist of themselves and their family.

Well GUESS WHAT???

Ya her own Democratic party members voted to try her, she must be innocent.

I wonder how it would go over if a candidate said in their ad how much they'd helped White folk?

It would go over great it they had a minority of white folks in their district, that were all poor, whose ancestors were slaves, and who composed 60% of the prison population.

Just like Charlie Rangle

With the help of geneticists, the historian Henry Louis Gates, Jr. put African American ancestry in these terms:

58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent);
19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one grandparent);
1 percent of African Americans have at least 50 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one parent); and
5 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent Native American ancestry (equivalent to one great-grandparent).

Henry Louis Gates, Jr., In Search of Our Roots: How 19 Extraordinary African Americans Reclaimed Their Past, New York: Crown Publishing, 2009, pp. 20–21.

sign0101.gif

The fact that Conservative Boobs will focus on the Race of Waters (D), and ignore a fucking half dozen or more threads about other Dems that face ethics violations is a testament to why Repubs cannot accomplish anything once they gain any power in government.

Just like Charlie Rangle

sign0101.gif

The fact that Conservative Boobs will focus on the Race of Waters (D), and ignore a fucking half dozen or more threads about other Dems that face ethics violations is a testament to why Repubs cannot accomplish anything once they gain any power in government.

I haven't seen a half dozen threads about other democrats facing ethic violation charges. Just this one. And seeing that Walters is a racist that is bent on playing the race card, well race is hard to overlook.

"I'm Middleman, and I'm running for Congress. I've done so much to help White people in the past, and I will continue to do so in the future. Vote for me!"

Have white people been deemed as an oppressed people in the past where they require an advocate working and speaking on their behalf??

Yes white people have been oppressed in the past. Ask any Irsh immigrant. Also look into the history of slavery and white men were actually slaves themselves. Even in colonial America there were white slaves.

But if you look into the history of African slavery you would find that it wasn't only the white man that owned slaves but also free blacks were also slave owners. And white man didn't venture to Africa and capture blacks to use as slaves, they were purchased from other Africans.

What I don't get is why whites are viewed as oppressors when it was the white man that created the freest society in the world.

An advocate for Irish Americans would not stand out as imporper.

Nor would an advocate for any ethnic group that was discriminated against during our history as a country.

But I am curious how the left would react if a republican congressperson from a predominately white district said he was advocationg for the poor white folk in his district.

Something tells me he would be referred to as a racist.

sign0101.gif

I haven't seen a half dozen threads about other democrats facing ethic violation charges. Just this one. And seeing that Walters is a racist that is bent on playing the race card, well race is hard to overlook.

Well, you gotta open on the "Politics Forum" and then you'll see a list of threads.

Its not rocket science.:rolleyes:

For my next trick, do you want me to post the fucking links to them, or shall I spoon feed you some mashed bananas instead?

sign0101.gif

Well, you gotta open on the "Politics Forum" and then you'll see a list of threads.

For my next trick, do you want me to post the fucking links to them, or shall I spoon feed you some mashed bananas instead?

Links would be nice.

sign0101.gif

Interestingly...and likely said many times...

Democrats in congress talk about race all the time...and refer to race often when discussing legislation

GOP never brings up race. They simply legislate for the people as a whole.

Yet...the democrats continually refer to the GOP as racists.

sign0101.gif

Interestingly...and likely said many times...

Democrats in congress talk about race all the time...and refer to race often when discussing legislation

GOP never brings up race. They simply legislate for the people as a whole.

Yet...the democrats continually refer to the GOP as racists.

This is because liberals and Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet. Everything they accuse conservatives of is actually what they do.
They are the real racists. Who else could continue to support programs and policies that have decimated the black community over 40 years? Who else could continue to support failing schools that insure that future generations of black get substandard education?
Democrats are hypocrites. And of course, The Party of Fuck You.

sign0101.gif

One other thread started by you does not equal a half dozen.

One other thread started by you does not equal a half dozen.

Do you seriously need me to Open the fuckin' forum for you?

Did looking up your own goddamn evidence wear you out that much?

Shit, Sarge, put down your fork, and get your ass outside double time: Get some PT instead of working up a sweat reading more USMB.

Forum List

Back