Maxine Waters: A Voice for the Voiceless!!

You left out his generous 90 million that he received for failing at what he was hired to do.

But for some reason, the left was OK with that little package of his.

Jarhead,

I also left out James A Johnson the other Negro Chairman & CEO of Fannie just before Raines: James A. Johnson.

Here was ANOTHER beauty that diddled $200 MILLION and what with his other numerous scams, under reported his income from something like $6 Million....whereas he siphoned off for himself a TWENTY ONE MILLION DOLLAR salary.

And guess what ???? True to form Obami Salaami appointed this POS as his Chairman for selecting his VEEP. Naturally this arsehole ALSO disappeared into the murky depths of FINANCIAL HEAVEN that exists for DEM Party's Big Time swindlers as soon as the spotlight hit that ridiculously CORRUPT appointment also.

Again......THAT'S THE DEM PARTY FER YA !!!!

Small wonder that Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds like Samson consider that WORST DEM BLACK RACIST BITCH Maxine Waters as "PHENOMINAL"

Samson, like me, is not prepared to call an advocate for a once oppressed group of people a racist for being an advocate.
No way do I see hinm as a liberal member of the Obama flock.
I see him as NOT hypocritical.

But that is me.

Never called Samson a racist, or a hypocrite.....you definitely misread my post, at least on that issue. Samson is a naive, BRAINWASHED Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid by his Negro Principal and Vice Principal when he is/was being a teacher under their mentorship.

My point was that Samson as a LIEberrhoid (granted nowhere close to even the below average real arseholes) considered the Black Racist Crunt Maxine Waters "Phenominal" because he STILL remains a LIEberrhoid, and misjudges the politically motivated schemes of altruism on the part of the WORST BLACK RACIST CORRUPT CRUNT Maxine Waters in spite of the OBVIOUSLY GLARING CORRUPT PRACTICES OF THE CONTEMPTIBLE DEM PARTY.

However, in my anger about any one supporting (even slightly...but certainly not as being PHENOMENAL) .... that CORRUPT, easily one of the WORST CORRUPT BLACK RACIST and actually STUPID POLITICIANS in Govt ...that CONTEMPTIBLE BITCH, Maxine Waters .... well, that caused me to, perhaps, over react re Samson.

Last edited:
I believe he wqas referring to "most corrupt politician in our government".

Jan Brewer is the governor of a state...and a state that actually gets sued by the federal government for enforcing the laws of the federal government....you know...while other states that refuse to ensure federal laws are enforced are given a pass.

Jeez......I feel like I am in bizzaro world.

We are in Bizzarro World: One Governor has a 16 second lapse, while a dozen or so democratic representatives face ethics violations, and who gets the attention?

Jan Brewer!

lmao...

Even worse.....all of those facing ethics violations and all the left wnats to talk about is Palin....someone who has absolutely no control over their tax dollars.

EVEN WORSE

....Rather than maintaining an agreesive attack on Lib/Dems the Cons/Repubs respond by endlessly digging defensive trenches around Palin and Brewer.

Cons/Repubs are the still using the Maginot Line, whilst Libs/Dems attack with Blitzkreig.

We are in Bizzarro World: One Governor has a 16 second lapse, while a dozen or so democratic representatives face ethics violations, and who gets the attention?

Jan Brewer!

lmao...

Even worse.....all of those facing ethics violations and all the left wnats to talk about is Palin....someone who has absolutely no control over their tax dollars.

EVEN WORSE

....Rather than maintaining an agreesive attack on Lib/Dems the Cons/Repubs respond by endlessly digging defensive trenches around Palin and Brewer.

Cons/Repubs are the still using the Maginot Line, whilst Libs/Dems attack with Blitzkreig.

And that happens to be an inaccurate analogy as one could possibly contrive. But with Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids ANY DISTORTION is possible.

Obami Salaami, and his Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooges are not so much attacking, certainly not "blitzkreiging" (neologistic adjective ?) as "circling their wagons" as in Custer's Last Stand.....that is if Custer had any wagons to circle (which he didn't).

Now THAT is a correct analogy of the REALITY of the issue.

lmao...

EVEN WORSE

And that happens to be an inaccurate analogy as one could possibly contrive. But with Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids ANY DISTORTION is possible.

Obami Salaami, and his Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooges are not so much attacking, certainly not "blitzkreiging" (neologistic adjective ?) as "circling their wagons" as in Custer's Last Stand.....that is if Custer had any wagons to circle (which he didn't).

:clap2:
I couldn't have written a better response to reinforce my belief that Cons/Repubs have no concept of reality.

EVEN WORSE

I couldn't have written a better response to reinforce my belief that Cons/Repubs have no concept of reality.

As I stated, giving you the best of the doubt ....... you are a BRAINWASHED, naive Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid swallowing their MONUMENTAL PILES OF HORSESHIT, with a smile on your face, and a song in your heart.

Pathetic, brainwashed, naive little boy......

Last edited:
EVEN WORSE

It's because of the arrogance of the left that your pals are going to be tossed out on their ass on Nov 2. The American people are tired of being called names for disagreeing with the left.

It's because of the arrogance of the left that your pals are going to be tossed out on their ass on Nov 2. The American people are tired of being called names for disagreeing with the left.

My guess is you don't know what "arrogance" means.

As I stated, giving you the best of the doubt ....... you are a BRAINWASHED, naive Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid swallowing their MONUMENTAL PILES OF HORSESHIT, with a smile on your face, and a song in your heart.

You're being arrogant.

You're being arrogant.

Factual, Brainwashed Naive little boy......factual.

Forum List

Back