Maxine Waters: A Voice for the Voiceless!!

I haven't seen a half dozen threads about other democrats facing ethic violation charges. Just this one. And seeing that Walters is a racist that is bent on playing the race card, well race is hard to overlook.

Interestingly...and likely said many times...

Democrats in congress talk about race all the time...and refer to race often when discussing legislation

GOP never brings up race. They simply legislate for the people as a whole.

Yet...the democrats continually refer to the GOP as racists.

This is because liberals and Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet. Everything they accuse conservatives of is actually what they do.
They are the real racists. Who else could continue to support programs and policies that have decimated the black community over 40 years? Who else could continue to support failing schools that insure that future generations of black get substandard education?
Democrats are hypocrites. And of course, The Party of Fuck You.

Ironically....

If you see race differences and refer to them, you are not a racist

If you do not see race nor do you refer to it, then you must be a racist.

Pretty screwed up thinking if you ask me.

I haven't seen a half dozen threads about other democrats facing ethic violation charges. Just this one. And seeing that Walters is a racist that is bent on playing the race card, well race is hard to overlook.

Well, you gotta open on the "Politics Forum" and then you'll see a list of threads.

Its not rocket science.:rolleyes:

For my next trick, do you want me to post the fucking links to them, or shall I spoon feed you some mashed bananas instead?

One other thread started by you does not equal a half dozen.

Damn, I didn't mean to run your fat-ass off:

Here ya go:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132110-pete-visclosky-d-ethics-scrutiny.html

Well, you gotta open on the "Politics Forum" and then you'll see a list of threads.

Its not rocket science.:rolleyes:

For my next trick, do you want me to post the fucking links to them, or shall I spoon feed you some mashed bananas instead?

Here ya go:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132110-pete-visclosky-d-ethics-scrutiny.html

Counting 2 you just opened that makes a total of 4 current threads counting this one, you are still no where near a half dozen.

Here ya go:

Counting 2 you just opened that makes a total of 4 current threads counting this one, you are still no where near a half dozen.

Seriously, I'm done spoon feeding you: I found one and gave it to you because I felt sorry for you.

Just another typical racist Democrat. Nothing new there.

You didn't even watch the video: She never said nothin' racist!!!

You Big Freakin' Meanie!:evil:

FUCK YOUR TAPE, MORON !!!

Lonestar's accurate comment doesn't have anything to do with the tape. It is about the fact that "Phenominal" Maxine Waters is the worst Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd and BLACK RACIST IMAGINABLE, you fucking idiot !!!

And the ONLY way this ONE OF THE WORST politicos could EVER be elected is that she comes from a BLACK RACIST constituency !!!

Last edited:
To H*ll with Maxine Waters. I'm sure the Democrats will let her off the hook but she really is one of the most corrupt politicians serving in our Government. She was absolutely vicious in attacking Republicans she labelled as being corrupt. She called for their heads on a daily basis. She deserves no mercy because she never gave mercy. She has been a hateful partisan hack for many many years. She should be removed from Congress. She represents everything that is wrong with our U.S. Congress. Time for cretins like her to go.

Here's another racist Democrat caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Longtime Dallas congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson has awarded thousands of dollars in college scholarships to four relatives and a top aide's two children since 2005, using foundation funds set aside for black lawmakers' causes.

Eddie Bernice Johnson The recipients were ineligible under anti-nepotism rules of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, which provided the money. And all of the awards violated a foundation requirement that scholarship winners live or study in a caucus member's district.

Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson violated rules, steered scholarships to relatives | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Latest News

Yea that a*shole Waters was vicious in attacking Republicans over corruption. She especially deserves no mercy or compassion. She never gave mercy or showed compassion therefore she doesn't deserve to receive mercy and compassion. Give her the boot.

Yea that a*shole Waters was vicious in attacking Republicans over corruption. She especially deserves no mercy or compassion. She never gave mercy or showed compassion therefore she doesn't deserve to receive mercy and compassion. Give her the boot.

My favorite was how she publicly admonished the non partisan investigator/auditor who sat in front of congress and reported his findings that Freddie and Fannie were in deep doo doo.

All she cared about was Raines' reputation.....and so she not only ignored the findings, but she chastised the finder for reporting them.

And look where we are now.

How many people are actually in the Congressional Black Caucus? Seems like they're getting hauled up on charges left and right.

Dallas Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson gave scholarships to 5 students who didn't meet residency rule | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Latest News

Charles Rangel charged with ethics violations: How bad for Democrats? - CSMonitor.com

Congressional Black Caucus Asks Congress to Restrict Power of Ethics Board

Marcia Fudge is my personal favorite. Not only is she from my area, but she reacted to the news she was being investigated by introducing legislation to dismantle the House Ethics Committee. Case anyone has forgotten, this body was created by legislation passed by Demorcrats.

My favorite was how she publicly admonished the non partisan investigator/auditor who sat in front of congress and reported his findings that Freddie and Fannie were in deep doo doo.

All she cared about was Raines' reputation.....and so she not only ignored the findings, but she chastised the finder for reporting them.

For those not in the know.....

Franklin Raines is the CORRUPT Chairman & CEO of Fannie who after being booted out because of the BULLSHIT under his leadership temporarily got the job of the grateful Obami Salaami for Fannie's THIRD largest donations to a politico.

Franklin Raines was selected as Obami Salaami's Chief Economic Advisor temporarily. I say TEMPORARILY because as soon as the spotlight hit this ridiculously CORRUPT appointment......he EVAPORATED into the bye bye land of other LIEbturd arseholes.

BTW, Chris Dodd (dem) Head of the Senate Finance & Banking Committee was "surprisingly" the NUMERO UNO of Franklin Raines' political donations.

That's the DEM Party fer ya !!!

Last edited:

Franklin Raines is the CORRUPT Chairman & CEO of Fannie who after being booted out because of the BULLSHIT under his leadership temporarily got the job of the grateful Obami Salaami for Fannie's THIRD largest donations to a politico.

Franklin Raines was selected as Obami Salaami's Chief Economic Advisor temporarily. I say TEMPORARILY because as soon as the spotlight hit this ridiculously CORRUPT appointment......he EVAPORATED into the bye bye land of other LIEbturd arseholes.

BTW, Chris Dodd (dem) Head of the Senate Finance & Banking Committee was "surprisingly" the NUMERO UNO of Franklin Raines' political donations.

You left out his generous 90 million that he received for failing at what he was hired to do.

But for some reason, the left was OK with that little package of his.

To H*ll with Maxine Waters. I'm sure the Democrats will let her off the hook but she really is one of the most corrupt politicians serving in our Government. She was absolutely vicious in attacking Republicans she labelled as being corrupt. She called for their heads on a daily basis. She deserves no mercy because she never gave mercy. She has been a hateful partisan hack for many many years. She should be removed from Congress. She represents everything that is wrong with our U.S. Congress. Time for cretins like her to go.

I thought Jan Brewer was the most corrupt politician?

Haven't you read

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/131472-governor-brewers-meltdown-will-be-prove-fatal.html

or

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132098-jan-brewer-no-mas.html

OR

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132005-gov-brewer-i-misspoke.html

Or, My Favorite:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ow-brewers-son-is-a-rapist-and-is-insane.html

Republicans had better get off their asses and play some offense instead of feeding these Lib-trolls. Notice how many are suckered into those threads? How many lib's have shown up to defend the multitude of Dems that have been investigated for ethics violations? Practically NONE.

Last edited:

Haven't you read

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/131472-governor-brewers-meltdown-will-be-prove-fatal.html

or

OR

I believe he wqas referring to "most corrupt politician in our government".

Jan Brewer is the governor of a state...and a state that actually gets sued by the federal government for enforcing the laws of the federal government....you know...while other states that refuse to ensure federal laws are enforced are given a pass.

Jeez......I feel like I am in bizzaro world.

Haven't you read

or

OR

Jan Brewer is the governor of a state...and a state that actually gets sued by the federal government for enforcing the laws of the federal government....you know...while other states that refuse to ensure federal laws are enforced are given a pass.

We are in Bizzarro World: One Governor has a 16 second lapse, while a dozen or so democratic representatives face ethics violations, and who gets the attention?

Jan Brewer!

You left out his generous 90 million that he received for failing at what he was hired to do.

Jarhead,

I also left out James A Johnson the other Negro Chairman & CEO of Fannie just before Raines: James A. Johnson.

Here was ANOTHER beauty that diddled $200 MILLION and what with his other numerous scams, under reported his income from something like $6 Million....whereas he siphoned off for himself a TWENTY ONE MILLION DOLLAR salary.

And guess what ???? True to form Obami Salaami appointed this POS as his Chairman for selecting his VEEP. Naturally this arsehole ALSO disappeared into the murky depths of FINANCIAL HEAVEN that exists for DEM Party's Big Time swindlers as soon as the spotlight hit that ridiculously CORRUPT appointment also.

Again......THAT'S THE DEM PARTY FER YA !!!!

Small wonder that Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds like Samson consider that WORST DEM BLACK RACIST BITCH Maxine Waters as "PHENOMINAL"

Last edited:

We are in Bizzarro World: One Governor has a 16 second lapse, while a dozen or so democratic representatives face ethics violations, and who gets the attention?

Jan Brewer!

lmao...

Even worse.....all of those facing ethics violations and all the left wnats to talk about is Palin....someone who has absolutely no control over their tax dollars.

Jarhead,

I also left out James A Johnson the other Negro Chairman & CEO of Fannie just before Raines: James A. Johnson.

Here was ANOTHER beauty that diddled $200 MILLION and what with his other numerous scams, under reported his income from something like $6 Million....whereas he siphoned off for himself a TWENTY ONE MILLION DOLLAR salary.

And guess what ???? True to form Obami Salaami appointed this POS as his Chairman for selecting his VEEP. Naturally this arsehole ALSO disappeared into the murky depths of FINANCIAL HEAVEN that exists for DEM Party's Big Time swindlers as soon as the spotlight hit that ridiculously CORRUPT appointment also.

Again......THAT'S THE DEM PARTY FER YA !!!!

Small wonder that Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds like Samson consider that WORST DEM BLACK RACIST BITCH Maxine Waters as "PHENOMINAL"

Samson, like me, is not prepared to call an advocate for a once oppressed group of people a racist for being an advocate.
No way do I see hinm as a liberal member of the Obama flock.
I see him as NOT hypocritical.

But that is me.

Jan Brewer!

lmao...

Even worse.....all of those facing ethics violations and all the left wnats to talk about is Palin....someone who has absolutely no control over their tax dollars.

You got that right.

Who the hell wants to talk about the thieves in their own party when they can tell everyone what an asshole Palin is?? Thats way more interesting than discussing a bunch of thieves.

You know Palin. Who isn't running for anything. Has no real power and certainly didn't walk off with millions of taxpayer dollars.

Guess Pelosi ain't got that swamp drained quite yet. Jeeze.

Last edited:
Maxine Waters is just another race hustler who divides this nation for personal gain.

:eusa_hand:

OK, so what about Pete Visclosky: Democrat WHITE MAN??

I suppose you think he's "just another race hustler" under ethics violation scrutiny???

I don't think anything about him. I'm not familiar with him. I am familiar with Maxine Waters and in my opinion she is a race hustler who divides people for personal gain.

Forum List

Back