Maxine looking out for students

Maxine Waters, one of the many "intelligent" Democrats wants to save everyone from the student loan crisis.

maxine waters student loans - Bing video
INTELLIGENT???

yeah I dont think so,,

what about all those people suffering from house and car loans???

wheres their helping hand???

You'll probably have to wait for Bernie to help you out with those.
maybe bernie and maxine can go fuck themselves instead of stealing from me and giving it to some loser that wasted money on college

Maxine Waters, one of the many "intelligent" Democrats wants to save everyone from the student loan crisis.

maxine waters student loans - Bing video
INTELLIGENT???

yeah I dont think so,,

what about all those people suffering from house and car loans???

wheres their helping hand???

You'll probably have to wait for Bernie to help you out with those.
maybe bernie and maxine can go fuck themselves instead of stealing from me and giving it to some loser that wasted money on college

Yea, you know that's not the progressive way.

Students took out loans to pay for overpriced education and I have to work overtime to pay off THEIR loans? I don't think so. :anj_stfu: Maxine.

I still don't understand why right wingers hate education so much. Is it because you don't have any?

Obama took over student loans and the government did what they always do....FUBAR.....

Students took out loans to pay for overpriced education and I have to work overtime to pay off THEIR loans? I don't think so. :anj_stfu: Maxine.

I still don't understand why right wingers hate education so much. Is it because you don't have any?

They arguably have more than you. So you had best try and educate yourself some more. The fact is maxine, no doubt one of your hero's, is a moron. A progressive moron.

Shut up stupid, we don't hate education. Dem's have bastardized higher education. They turned it into a campaign contribution cash cow at the expense of slaving students out to student loan debt. You enabled the skyrocketing tuition with easy to qualify for government backed student loans to keep the cash flowing into Dem coffers.

Forum List

Back