Matt Gaetz is Being Primaried

Wow...your thought processes are really screwed up.

The crimes they might use against Gaetz have been blasted at the Jan 6th hearings.
If you don't know what they're claiming....then you haven't been paying attention.

And I pointed out that Biden wasn't in office on Jan 6th. That's why the crime had to take place before Trump leaves office.
But Trump can pardon Gaetz for any federal crime in advance of indictment as long as the person receiving the pardon doesn't continue the activity he's being charged with.....like insurrection....sedition...criminal conspiracy. They can't charge him with trespassing because he's a member of congress.
Democrats are trying to say he helped plan an insurrection.
He didn't of course....but that won't stop the FBI from kicking down his door sometime in the future....unless he's been pardoned.
I don't think Gaetz was that involved.....? Sure, with rhetoric....and maybe with being a house member rejecting the valid and certified votes of the state electors....but outside of that, so far he doesn't seem to be knee deep in it....?

Time for Gaetz to finally grow up and get a real job that is not sucking my (tax) teat or his rich daddy's teat to support himself and his playboy lifestyle! :D

He'd likely be real successful as a pimp and groomer for young girls looking to get in to the oldest occupation!
So you agree that making up crimes to get rid of your political opponents is a good thing?
Clearly you're a Godless Communist if you believe in that kind of politics.
Why don't they just take every Republican out in the street and shoot em in the head while they're at it and save themselves the trouble.
If you ever wonder why dictators execute their political opponents.....now you know.
Anyone who is willing to go along with this kind of government deserves the kind of useless and corrupt government it leads to.
And when your state turns into a 3rd world shithole because you voted these pieces of human trash into office.....don't move to my state....because you aren't welcome here.

So you agree that making up crimes to get rid of your political opponents is a good thing?
Why don't they just take every Republican out in the street and shoot em in the head while they're at it and save themselves the trouble.
If you ever wonder why dictators execute their political opponents.....now you know.
Anyone who is willing to go along with this kind of government deserves the kind of useless and corrupt government it leads to.
And when your state turns into a 3rd world shithole because you voted these pieces of human trash into office.....don't move to my state....because you aren't welcome here.
I don't think crimes were made up about Gaetz....someone attempted to blackmail him for his alleged crimes, which was also a crime.

This investigation of him started under the Trump administration and the DeSantis governorship.

Joel Greenberg, his best buddy, ratted him out.

I don't think crimes were made up about Gaetz....someone attempted to blackmail him for his alleged crimes, which was also a crime.

This investigation of him started under the Trump administration and the DeSantis governorship.

Joel Greenberg, his best buddy, ratted him out.
Doesn't matter when the investigation started....especially since Trump never had control of the DoJ.....and it's against the law to interfere in an investigation.....even if you're an egg sucking Democrat.

It's not like Gaetz actually gets anything done in congress for his constituents.... plus hiring Epstein's lawyer is scandalous in appearance alone..... let alone asking for a pardon for his crimes committed before Trump's departure.....

his constituents might as well try the new GOPer marine guy out....
They will. Most conservatives have not cared too much for him in the past couple of years.

Yeah......but he's not in office and conducting investigations against Democrats.
Thinking it's okay to dump Gaetz just to sweep everything under the rug is pretty retarded if you're a Republican.
Gaetz, will lose in a pro military conservative district. Most have been unhappy with him for quite a while and Gaetz really hasn't had any viable competition until now. There are also two other republician's in the district for his seat.

"Godless communist"....the 50s are calling

Yep.....how dare he contest a stolen election.
He contested it, and lost all court cases relating to his contesting, prior to the final day in the Contest, according to the rules of the Contest set forth, prior to becoming a candidate, for centuries....State Certification of a winner and the electors voting accordingly.

He lost, fair and square.... He purposely persuaded you thru his deception to believe in him and in his lies about the election being stolen from him and getting many more votes than Biden bull crud.... He didn't want to go out, as a loser....that would have been the death of his made up Brand impression of "Trump" in the private sector that he had conned so many, in to believing....including me for a while, when I was young....and stupid! :D

He contested it, and lost all court cases relating to his contesting, prior to the final day in the Contest, according to the rules of the Contest set forth, prior to becoming a candidate, for centuries....State Certification of a winner and the electors voting accordingly.

He lost, fair and square.... He purposely persuaded you thru his deception to believe in him and in his lies about the election being stolen from him and getting many more votes than Biden bull crud.... He didn't want to go out, as a loser....that would have been the death of his made up Brand impression of "Trump" in the private sector that he had conned so many, in to believing....including me for a while, when I was young....and stupid! :D
He didn't lose fair and square.
Right now there are several states attempting to decertify the election because the Democrats didn't follow election laws and made last minute rule changes without legal authorization.
I also remember Trump tried auditing every state's voter rolls in 2017 and 13 states refused to cooperate. These were all Blue States. They wanted to be able to keep their fake voters on the rolls instead of purging them like they're required by law. States like CA, CO, OR, MI, PA, and WI don't keep track of address changes like they should.....and they mailed out unsolicited absentee ballots by the millions.
And in some states all it takes is one county to swing a state to a Democrat...even if the GOP won 99% of the counties...which happened in Georgia. Fulton county was where most of the Biden votes came from....but they wouldn't audit Fulton county. Instead they wanted to audit a GOP county.

The MAGAts love them some sex traffickers and sexual assaulters.
0x4id6bcvto91.jpg

Forum List

Back