Matt Damon...My New Fav....

Damon is an idiot. He sound more intelligent in Team America. Hey Matt spend your own money on these "important issuess" you and your liberal rich guys like Soros, should be able to do something.

same for the Koch brothers in your mind?

I dont think you really comprehend, it's liberals who always want to use taxpayer money for their programs, so they should pay for it. If liberals like paying taxes, why do they use every loophole. republicans do it because they dont want to pay taxes, liberals because??????

1. "Matt Damon Slams Obama, Democrats: 'One Term President With Some Balls Would Have Been Better'

2. Matt Damon, one of Barack Obama's earliest supporters and once one of his most staunch advocates, slammed the President in the new issue of Elle Magazine.

3. "I've talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level. One of them said to me, 'Never again. I will never be fooled again by a politician,'" Damon tells the magazine. "You know, a one-term president with some balls who actually got stuff done would have been, in the long run of the country, much better."

4. "If the Democrats think that they didn't have a mandate -- people are literally without any focus or leadership, just wandering out into the streets to yell right now because they are so pissed off ... Imagine if they had a leader."

5. The slam follows in the same vein as a number of other criticisms Damon has made of the President and the Democrats, including in March, when he criticized Obama's education policy."

Check out what the petulant fella' at 1600 Pennsylvania said...

"Obama responded jokingly to Damon's criticism at his White House Press Correspondents Dinner in late April, saying, "It's fair to say that when it comes to my presidency, the honeymoon is over ... Matt Damon said he [has been] disappointed in my performance. Well Matt, I just saw the 'Adjustment Bureau,' so ... right back atcha buddy."
Matt Damon Slams Obama, Democrats: 'One Term President With Some Balls Would Have Been Better'

(If I was Damon, I would have come back with..."But I'll still be making pictures next year...you....??")

And, in a related story.....

6. "Matt Damon would 'Kiss George W Bush on the mouth for three seconds for his AIDS relief work'...but with no tongues!"

Read more: Matt Damon would 'Kiss George W Bush on the mouth for three seconds for his AIDS relief work'...but with no tongues! | Mail Online
Here's what's BLATANTLY DISENGENOUS with this post.

The fact that what Damon wants is EXACTLY and DIAMETRICALLY opposite to what you want. All you're choosing to focus on is the fact that Damon is upset w/Obama and then you're extrapolating on that fact as if it's the SAME as YOUR PERSONAL opposition of Obama.

It's the EXACT. SAME. THING. as what occurred in the Heath Care Reform debate.

Let me ask you, do YOU want Obama to be MORE LIBERAL?

I don't think many disgruntled Barry supporters are gonna vote Republican. They'll either vote for whatever no-chance kooks make it onto their ballot, or just sit it out. Either way though a vote against the amateur-in-chief.

Applauding Damon's call for a more liberal agenda?!?!

you give her far too much credit by assuming she understands what he was doing.

someone needs to tell her that anyone who thinks the president could have been better if he told the rightwingnut loons to piss off isn't going to vote for a repub.

just sayin

Oh, my....I feel deeply redressed....

In the spirit of my new attitude, let me support the secular doctrine, evolution:

2008: a. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.”

b. Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

c. The website ObamaMessiah.blogspot.com has diligently chronicled many more instances of such talk, which seems positively cringe-making in 2010.

d. To this day, BarackObama.com displays at the top of its homepage the following words (attributed to Obama, though nobody seems to have been able to pinpoint the speech): “I’M ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE.

2012: a. "President Obama’s re-election campaign is straining to raise the huge sums it is counting on to run against Mitt Romney, with sharp dropoffs in donations from nearly every major industry ..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/21/us/politics/obama-campaign-faces-dropoff-in-big-donations.html

b. "Much of the Hollywood crowd that were his darlings in the 2008 Presidential elections are not as zealous in the 2012 Presidential elections."
101 reasons – Obama in 2012 will not be re-elected

c. "Alarmed by the mogul boycott, Sarandos sent a personal plea to the Hollywood studio chiefs over the weekend begging them to continue supporting the Obama re-election campaign even though he knows they are disappointed with the Obama administration’s position on the piracy bills. Several moguls, in response, ”sent back word saying ‘Fuck You’ basically,” one insider tells me, expressing how they feel used and abused by the President despite their campaign contributions."
Hollywood's Obama Donors On President's Piracy Stand: Not Give A Dime Anymore

d. 'One Term President With Some Balls Would Have Been Better'
Google

Wow....sure looks like proof of evolution, huh?

LMAO. To read all that bullshit from Jackson and Farrakhan Jeeze its no wonder Barry thinks he's THE ONE. Guess he believes his own press.

I think Barry's gonna find that there are a lot of disillusioned folks out there. The folks that bought his Hope and Change bullshit.

I didn't vote for him in 2008 because I know a shyster when I hear one. Too bad more folks weren't blinded by Barrys lite. LOL

I like Damon as an actor. Love him as Jason Bourne. Nice to see he's not a blind Obamabot.

Last edited:
1. "Matt Damon Slams Obama, Democrats: 'One Term President With Some Balls Would Have Been Better'

2. Matt Damon, one of Barack Obama's earliest supporters and once one of his most staunch advocates, slammed the President in the new issue of Elle Magazine.

3. "I've talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level. One of them said to me, 'Never again. I will never be fooled again by a politician,'" Damon tells the magazine. "You know, a one-term president with some balls who actually got stuff done would have been, in the long run of the country, much better."

4. "If the Democrats think that they didn't have a mandate -- people are literally without any focus or leadership, just wandering out into the streets to yell right now because they are so pissed off ... Imagine if they had a leader."

5. The slam follows in the same vein as a number of other criticisms Damon has made of the President and the Democrats, including in March, when he criticized Obama's education policy."

"Obama responded jokingly to Damon's criticism at his White House Press Correspondents Dinner in late April, saying, "It's fair to say that when it comes to my presidency, the honeymoon is over ... Matt Damon said he [has been] disappointed in my performance. Well Matt, I just saw the 'Adjustment Bureau,' so ... right back atcha buddy."
Matt Damon Slams Obama, Democrats: 'One Term President With Some Balls Would Have Been Better'

(If I was Damon, I would have come back with..."But I'll still be making pictures next year...you....??")

6. "Matt Damon would 'Kiss George W Bush on the mouth for three seconds for his AIDS relief work'...but with no tongues!"

Read more: Matt Damon would 'Kiss George W Bush on the mouth for three seconds for his AIDS relief work'...but with no tongues! | Mail Online
Here's what's BLATANTLY DISENGENOUS with this post.

The fact that what Damon wants is EXACTLY and DIAMETRICALLY opposite to what you want. All you're choosing to focus on is the fact that Damon is upset w/Obama and then you're extrapolating on that fact as if it's the SAME as YOUR PERSONAL opposition of Obama.

It's the EXACT. SAME. THING. as what occurred in the Heath Care Reform debate.

Let me ask you, do YOU want Obama to be MORE LIBERAL?

No...

....I want fewer folks to vote for him....4% fewer would do the trick.

Damon wised up....
...so did the following:

"Jon Lovitz, an early “Saturday Night Live” cast member, had some harsh words for President Barack Obama over the weekend."

Read more: Jon Lovitz | Obama | Asshole | The Daily Caller

I'd post what he said, but I found the language objectionable. You can read it.

Waitin' for you to wise up, Marccy...

"Wise up?"

I'm already wise to the fact that the RepubliCON$ have been obstructing, attacking and preventing the President from doing what he was elected to do every. step. of. the. way.

That being the case, Obama has done a VERY GOOD JOB.

History is going to be very kind to our President. Especially considering the MESS that Bush left us.

Speaking of which, have you "wised up" to the COLOSSAL FAILURE that was the Bush Administration?

"Wise up?"

I'm already wise to the fact that the RepubliCON$ have been obstructing, attacking and preventing the President from doing what he was elected to do every. step. of. the. way.

History is going to be very kind to our President. Especially considering the MESS that Bush left us.

Speaking of which, have you "wised up" to the COLOSSAL FAILURE that was the Bush Administration?

Four percent.

Bet we have that already.

He'll be remembered for the legacy of awakening the American people to the dangers of electing unaccomplished, inexperienced,arrogant, overreaching Leftist.

The Republicans will remember him fondly.

"Wise up?"

Four percent.

He'll be remembered for the legacy of awakening the American people to the dangers of electing unaccomplished, inexperienced,arrogant, overreaching Leftist.

"Wise up?"

We're talking about Barry not Bush. Though someone should remind Barry that he's the POTUS and has been for three plus years.

To hear Barry tell it Bush is still in the WH, Every other word out of Barrys mouth is "Its Bush's fault."

AS for how history will view Barry??

Thats easy. The first half black left wing POTUS in history was an abject failure.

Hows that??

We're talking about Barry not Bush. Though someone should remind Barry that he's the POTUS and has been for three plus years.

To hear Barry tell it Bush is still in the WH, Every other word out of Barrys mouth is "Its Bush's fault."

AS for how history will view Barry??

Thats easy. The first half black left wing POTUS in history was an abject failure.

Hows that??
No you putz, we're talking about Matt Damon.

However, both President Obama and The Shrub are relevant.

I understand why you're not wanting to bring up that COLOSSAL FAILURE again though.

Although, fools like you FULLY supported that MORON for eight SOLID years to the detriment of this country.

Carry on.

"Wise up?"

Four percent.

"Wise up?"

Oooo! The tension is so thick you could cut it with a tension-cutting device!
Just a few details that you have missed:

America was based on on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

So, government which impairs the above concepts is the COLOSSAL FAILURE.

Know what I'm getting at?

Sadly, I can explain it to you, I just can’t comprehend it for you.

The article from last December? Did a handsome prince just wake you up?

I agree completely with Matt Damon.

I voted for Obama and his performance has been an utter disappointment. But the worst thing about it is he is still 100% better than Bush was and he is a much better choice than any candidate the current opposition has presented us with.

While I do not intend to vote for Obama a second time (I will either not vote at all or I will write someone in), Obama's hollow, timid and ineffectual presidency has been more evidence of the increasingly malignant state of our political infrastructure. And I expect that a second Obama term will reflect more of his same style of artful bullshit and two baby steps forward for every giant step backward.

Last edited:

Huffington Post, April 25, 2012

Clean off those specs.

But, any such article written since 2008 would make the same point.
The occupant of the White House is less than an empty suit...he's a chalk outline.

He has proven to lots of folks that he is not only not up to his promise, he is not even up to competence.

Are you suggesting that you fail to see the ineptitude?

Huffington Post, April 25, 2012

Clean off those specs.

But, any such article written since 2008 would make the same point.
The occupant of the White House is less than an empty suit...he's a chalk outline.

He has proven to lots of folks that he is not only not up to his promise, he is not even up to competence.

Are you suggesting that you fail to see the ineptitude?

Article in Elle. December, 2011.

Forum List

Back