Nugent Is Such a Typical RightWingNut Hero

OtaniKitano

Feb 25, 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
You think he needs the bear meat?

And before you bash, I was raised in the west and my family has lots of hunters who own a lot of guns. To date none of them have killed anybody on Neighborhood Watch or been arrested for poaching. They don't shoot for sport.

Nugent is a great poster boy for the GOP. Move over Rush, there's a new media whore in town.....

Last edited:
You think he needs the bear meat?

And before you bash, I was raised in the west and my family has lots of hunters who own a lot of guns. To date none of them have killed anybody on Neighborhood Watch or been arrested for poaching. They don't shoot for sport.

Nugent is a great poster boy for the GOP. Move over Rush, there's a new media whore in town.....

"Media-whore" indeed!

You mean someone who likes to be self-sufficient and charitable to a fault. That's a bad thing now?

It just goes to show you that you have to read the fine print in the complicated federal game regulations. Who knew that killing a bear after you wounded one that got away constituted "exceeding the legal bag limit". Of course transporting the dead bear which you thought was legally shot now becomes a misdemeanor because it exceeded the legal limit. I wonder what kind of game law they had in Indonesia when young Barry Hussein was eating beagle puppies.

A key election in the making and lots of issues to discuss and we have to sort through troll threads like this.

:doubt:

You wingnuts really know how to pick your heros:

Ted Nugent signs plea deal after illegally killing a bear on his TV show
TODAY Entertainment - Ted Nugent signs plea deal after illegally killing a bear on his TV show
"Ted Nugent’s run in the headlines continues as he’s now facing the repercussions of illegally killing a black bear in the Alaskan tundra while filming his television series, “Spirit of the Wild.”"

Can this asshole's neck get any redder?

So?

You wingnuts really know how to pick your heros:

Ted Nugent signs plea deal after illegally killing a bear on his TV show
TODAY Entertainment - Ted Nugent signs plea deal after illegally killing a bear on his TV show
"Ted Nugent’s run in the headlines continues as he’s now facing the repercussions of illegally killing a black bear in the Alaskan tundra while filming his television series, “Spirit of the Wild.”"

Can this asshole's neck get any redder?

So?

see how they treat crime when its a republican doing it?

Forum List

Back