matt damon moving family to Australia, expect a mass public shooting there soon....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
After Johnny Depp said he was living in France because America was too violent....muslims began trashing the country.....setting up no go zones and then they capped that by using fully automatic military rifles.....banned and illegal in France, to murder 135 people at a rock concert and cartoon office....

Sooooo....matt damon is moving his family to Australia....expect violence to break out there fairly soon...

Report: Matt Damon Moving His Family to Australia over Trump's Policies

After Johnny Depp said he was living in France because America was too violent....muslims began trashing the country.....setting up no go zones and then they capped that by using fully automatic military rifles.....banned and illegal in France, to murder 135 people at a rock concert and cartoon office....

Sooooo....matt damon is moving his family to Australia....expect violence to break out there fairly soon...

^ :cuckoo:

^ :cuckoo:

Depp jinxed France, damon will jinx Australia...

Good for him. How soon will he be getting the f*ck out of my country?

The sooner the better. He will not be missed.

I'm sure his next film will be Mad Max 11 or something where thousands of people get killed with assault weapons and he will make millions for it...the hypocrite can stay down under for all I care...every gun banned by the federal government should be banned from movies too...sick of the hypocrisy....

At last! One of them keeping his promise. When are the rest of them going. New Zealand is also welcoming them.

Forum List

Back