Math.... Is Having Seats #2 through # 7, 5 seats (7-2) or 6 seats (7-2 + 1)?

Lol, people through out time have had issues with word problems. You must extract the correct formula to get the right answer. 7 minus 2 is not the correct formula. 2 thru 7 are inclusive. The correct formula is 7 minus 1. One was not included in the possible set. As farbas telling the guy he is to old for math. Nope nit to old just not real bright. I am old but can still do math. Lol

Wrong. 1/15/1985 to 12/15/2023 is 38 years and lots of change. Short of 39 years.

Math. You should try it.

I used the 15th of the two months for clarity. But go ahead and change it to 1/1/1985 and 12/31/2023 and you still end up short of 39 years
So, in the minds of the Alt-Right, 2+2...really does equal 5? :auiqs.jpg:

Just proves you people can talk yourselves into anything.

Since when is Jan 15 the start of 1985?
When was Dec 15 the end of 2023?
As I already explained, you dipshit, I chose the mid month date to avoid confusion.

As I also pointed out, you could also choose 1/1/85 and 12/31/2023. It would as a couple of weeks and you’d still come up just short of 39 years.

Damn. Use your head.

WOW, the Spin is complete.

So, according to you BackAgain and Concerned American .......the dates above , I'll write them again,1/1/1985 and 12/31/2023 and you still end up short of 39 years, do NOT represent 39 Complete Years?

WOW, so when I start 1/1/2024, does that meet your condition of 39 complete years. And Since it is Jan 2024, only a RWI complete Moron would argue otherwise.

Fucking BackAgain and Concerned American......really?
They ends up just short of 39 years.

Did they not teach you math?

If you wanna change the conditions to include 2024, the math does change. Yes. :itsok:

They ends up just short of 39 years.

Did they not teach you math?
YO SIMP.
I teach you math.

Your tax statement from Jan 1 to Dec 31, YEP...... It represents ONE Complete Year.

Why the disagreement?

YO SIMP.
I teach you math.

Your tax statement from Jan 1 to Dec 31, YEP...... It represents ONE Complete Year.

Why the disagreement?
It sure does. But unless you start counting at exactly midnight of the preceding year, when you get to 12/31 a full year hasn’t elapsed (until midnight again).

Why are you arguing you moron?

It sure does. But unless you start counting at exactly midnight of the preceding year, when you get to 12/31 a full year hasn’t elapsed (until midnight again).

Why are you arguing you moron?
Yup, I'm agreeing that you are a MORON.
Yup, Jan 1 to Dec 31 is Exactly ONE YEAR.
Regardless of your moronic 1 second argument. FuckStain.

Does your Tax Statement say Otherwise?
Of Course not.

Yup, I'm agreeing that you are a MORON.
Yup, Jan 1 to Dec 31 is Exactly ONE YEAR.
Regardless of your moronic 1 second argument. FuckStain.
Wrong, shit muncher. I agree that you’re the moron. See how that works? 👍

From any second after midnight on January 1 until any second before midnight on 12/31 of that same year, slightly less than a full year has elapsed.

You can try to quibble all you want. And you do. But facts don’t give a shit about your silly quibbles. 👍
Does your Tax Statement say Otherwise?
Of Course not.
If you were only talking about a full tax year, yeah. Those extra couple of seconds wouldn’t matter. But when you’re being precise and accurate about time, those couple of extra seconds do matter.

Wrong, shit muncher. I agree that you’re the moron. See how that works? 👍

From any second after midnight on January 1 until any second before midnight on 12/31 of that same year, slightly less than a full year has elapsed.

You can try to quibble all you want. And you do. But facts don’t give a shit about your silly quibbles. 👍

If you were only talking about a full tax year, yeah. Those extra couple of seconds wouldn’t matter. But when you’re being precise and accurate about time, those couple of extra seconds do matter.
Same
So you are an idiot?

Noted.

Me working on January 2000 (1st day of work), to December (last day of Work) is exactly ONE YEAR.

Spin it with you ass buddy CA.
Doesn't change the facts.

Same
So you are an idiot?

No ma’am. That’s you.

Incorrectly. That’s your specialty.
Me working on January 2000 (1st day of work), to December (last day of Work) is exactly ONE YEAR.

Spin it with you ass buddy CA.
Doesn't change the facts.
It is a full year of work. But it’s not a full year.

Precision matters. Except to you retarded liberals. 😎

It is a full year of work. But it’s not a full year.

Precision matters. Except to you retarded liberals. 😎
Exactly.

But we are tracking "Years of Work"
Dear Lord.
Your political HATE defines you.

I was correcting your math.

By the way, it wasn’t 40. 👍
Agree.
I said 39

Since 2024 started, it is starting 40

Such simple facts confuse you simps.

By the way, it wasn’t 40. 👍. And NOT 38. LOLLLOLLLOLL

Nope, it's 39 Complete years.

Concerned American failed higher level math.
Yes, he can subtract, albeit with a calculator, but he doesn't comprehend math above the 5th grade level.
I'm sorry Old Man.

Take that NAP.

High school graduates can't comprehend math .. Baltimore is a crowning example, and states like Oregon already passed legislation to do away with reading, writing and math proficiencies (and I believe it has since been reversed).

LMAO--that is a whole different animal Winnie. You only worked 3/4 of any one of those given years so in reality you only worked 29 1/4 years. SMH. IMHO that means you stole nearly ten years of wages.
I did, According to you, I did achieve those YEARS and got PAID for those YEARS.

You have failed, repeatedly, but go on with your Failure.

3/4 You suck at math,
Your Math is irrelevant. The Facts speak.

What was your job?

Q: How many seats are bought if you purchase Seats #2 through Seat #7.

Is it:

1). 5, simply because 7-2 = 5.
2). 6, because you must count both ends, so it's 6 seats.

Well, I'm sure for many people it's 3, because that's as far as they can count.

I did, According to you, I did achieve those YEARS and got PAID for those YEARS.

You have failed, repeatedly, but go on with your Failure.

3/4 You suck at math,
Your Math is irrelevant. The Facts speak.

What was your job?
I was born independently wealthy Winnie. I pay your wages. LMAO

Forum List

Back