MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

Written in our Constitution.

Change it. It's your constitution. You can do whatever you like to do with it. Freedom or weapons is the question, health or weapons is the question and so on ... keep balance in your priorities. No one who wrote your constitution was able to know what kind of guns today will exist.

Simple. You are just dumb

Only idiots think everyone else is an idiot.

Last edited:
... But you are correct that if you put a frog in boiling hot water he will fight like hell...but put him in cold water and slowly heat it he will thank you on the way to being cooked.

What an absurdity. A frog will fight "like hell" - but like a frog. Dangerous for mosquitos. And mosquitos fight also like hell and are dangerous for human beings.

Who needs big ideas about tools which spit little pieces of metal through the air? Such tools are dangerous and need control.

Correct. A firm hand and a steady eye. And a good heart.

All the control that is needed.

Give that power to the government and the result is you nazis, and your millions of dead people.

Change it. It's your constitution. You can do whatever you like to do with it. Freedom or weapons is the question, health or weapons is the question and so on ... keep balance in your priorities. No one who wrote your constitution was able to know what kind of guns today will exist.

Only idiots think everyone else is an idiot.
Idiotic post....😂.... So I guess it's a scored game now... Home team 4 visiting team 0.

More excuses. You don't get to excuse this because there are more of you. There are only a certain number of people who commit this crime and whites are the majority of the participants.
Translation: you are too fucking stupid to understand seemingly childlike concepts such as proportionality

Correct. A firm hand and a steady eye. And a good heart

For to spit with metal you need a firm hand, a steady eye and a good heart? Become serios. Every idiot is able to use a gun and to make deadly nonsense. And if you did not read nor to try to understand what I said here let me repeat something: The day will come when a single idiot will murder 1000 people or more within only a few minutes. Everyone in the USA knows this, except he is a totally stupid idiot. You destroy everything what's freedom - you destroy everything what is public life with your brainless political propaganda of the criminal terror organisation NRA which is basing on the weapon fetishism of people who feel helpless because any other lousy idiot who is like them on their own could kill them with a gun. Guns near fear, fear nears guns and so guns near guns.

All the control that is needed.

No. It'll need very good concrete laws and very good concrete instructions and a good concrete training and concrete licenses depending on a senseful use of weapons which have to be totally under control of reason and rationality and absolutelly not under control of emotions and a stupid political cold war propaganda.

Give that power to the government and the result is you nazis, and your millions of dead people.

You called me again a Nazi. What for heavens sake is going on in the brain of such a cruel, atheistic and inhuman criminal like you? I seldom - practically never - say so; but in your case it could be really more than only good to fear god. Guns will help you absolutelly nothing when god will become angry.

-----
A Maskil[ of David. Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man against whom the Lord counts no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. For when I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer. I acknowledged my sin to you, and I did not cover my iniquity; I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,” and you forgave the iniquity of my sin. Therefore let everyone who is godly offer prayer to you at a time when you may be found; surely in the rush of great waters, they shall not reach him. You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. Be not like a horse or a mule, without understanding, which must be curbed with bit and bridle, or it will not stay near you. Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the Lord. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart!
----

-----

Last edited:
I have taken many pilgrimages. To spots all over the world. You should get out more.

You are no Jew and no Christian. And also no Buddhist. So what is your religion? ... I made by th way never in my life a pilgrimage - my whole life is nothting else than a pilgrimage - that's part of my answer.

Last edited:
Try harder..

You say nothing what makes any sense to me. And my experience is that what seems to make not any sense to me often just simple makes also in reality not any sense. But I know on the other side I am a wrong - because nothing exists without sense. It would be good you would be able to tell me what is this sense. Perhaps you still did not find it.

The strange thing is that you and westwall and others seem to be no individual entities. You are all the same mass of people who all say endlessly the same stupid things which follow structurally the rules of an extremist Nazi and/or Sowiet propaganda style = Try to convince - if not possible defame - the next steps are to frighten, to arrest and to kill. Not to forget a separating solidarity made by racism ("we" are ood - all others are evil) and clan liablity.

What you do not speak about are factual issues. It's even in the opposite. You use only marginalia which I on my own use only to make more clear what I say and blow them up to main themes.

Last edited:
You are no Jew and no Christian. And also no Buddhist. So what is your religion? ... I made by th way never in my life a pilgrimage - my whole life is nothting else than a pilgrimage - that's part of my answer.

I'm agnostic. I make pilgrimages to historic places, and geologic structures.

My summary:

18 people had been murdered because the USA has a weapon problem and you will do what you always did do while the problems grew: You will do nothing to change this. Main reason for this standstill is the criminal organisation NRA which blocks since decades young politicians who like to fight this problem.

I'm agnostic. I make pilgrimages to historic places, and geologic structures.

Good grief. What an idtiot. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. I am by the way on my own an agnostics. So you are an atheist from my point of view. I will never understand why so many atheists in the world call themselves agnostics. This is on its own also a result of political nonsense propaganda.

Last edited:
Good grief. What an idtiot. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. I am by the way on my own an agnostics. So you are an atheist from my point of view.

Nope. You have no idea what agnosticism is in that case.

Nope. You have no idea what agnosticism is in that case.

A real agnostics knows the difference between belief and knowledge. The "modern" agnostics are only atheists but they do not like to believe this - they like to know this. That's why they misuse agnosticism for their purpose. A real agnostics not only not knows whether god exists or not exists. A real agnostics also knows that it makes not any sense to say gods exists and not exists the same time - although god could really exist and not exist the same time. But to say so breaks down our standard logic and suddenly everything becomes true and never anything is wrong. But this is only a self-delusion. Agnosticism is no belief. Agnosticisim is a philosophy. Agnositicsim forces us to make a decision between the belief in god and the unbelief in god = the belief in not-God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back