MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

Maybe they should have been more supportive of making sure they were protected by armed security.

like uvalde? how'z about fort hood, killeen, TX?

oh OH!
:desk:

how about the 2017 vegas mass murder ---- you know, a state where open carry without as much as a mandated license is okey dokey?

Other than that you can't help stupid people when they continue supporting a dumb agenda.

CONgrats, you just made top ironic post of the day! :113:

By a leftist leaned court ? Yeah imagine that. It ain't over till the American people say it is, so don't get your hopes up boy.

donny settled in the fraudulent university case, because it was going to go to trial.

funny how he says he 'never settles ' then did like a bitch.

anyhoo ... you know the lawsuit where he stole from his 'charity' & used it as his own personal piggy bank?

yaaaaaaaa.................. he ADMITTED to NINETEEN different fraudulent accusations.

like uvalde? how'z about fort hood, killeen, TX?

oh OH!
:desk:

how about the 2017 vegas mass murder ---- you know, a state where open carry without as much as a mandated license is okey dokey?

CONgrats, you just made top ironic post of the day! :113:
Numbnuts fort hood was a gun free zone or didn't you know that?
No irony on my part simp.

donny settled in the fraudulent university case, because it was going to go to trial.

funny how he says he 'never settles ' then did like a bitch.

anyhoo ... you know the lawsuit where he stole from his 'charity' & used it as his own personal piggy bank?

yaaaaaaaa.................. he ADMITTED to NINETEEN different fraudulent accusations.

Oh you mean like your boy Biden and every other politician who has placed a doorway into the Washington corruption pathway, otherwise that the newbie's are initiated through, and this so they can live the corrupt dreams that a place like Washington or Hollyweird offers to them if they play along ????

So I guess it's burn it all to the ground right ? Otherwise we have reached the point of "what other choices does the American people have anymore" ???

None perfect, no not one, and now you can submit your perfectly clean candidate that you would love to see represent you in Washington DC.

We'll be waiting for a name, and then let's see how much of a chance your candidate might have going up against the corrupt establishment.

Oh you mean like your boy Biden and every other politician who has placed a doorway into the Washington corruption pathway, otherwise that the newbie's are initiated through, and this so they can live the corrupt dreams that a place like Washington or Hollyweird offers to them if they play along ????

lol ... but but DARK BRANDON!!!!!

So I guess it's burn it all to the ground right ? Otherwise we have reached the point of "what other choices does the American people have anymore" ???

chosen one.jpg

None perfect, no not one, and now you can submit your perfectly clean candidate that you would love to see represent you in Washington DC.

1700676082109.jpeg

We'll be waiting for a name, and then let's see how much of a chance your candidate might have going up against the corrupt establishment.

donny loves you long time.

lol ... but but DARK BRANDON!!!!!

View attachment 862288

View attachment 862289

donny loves you long time.
How old are you basement dweller ? You can sit there running your mouth all you want, but everyone that has any sense knows the kind of idiot your party is, and they know that you all have no way out of the hole that you're party has dug for itself. I'm glad you are foolishly responding to these post, because it reveals how stupid you truly are everytime you open your mouth.

Jarlaxle

Go into your alcoholoven and rest in peace, square attribute of an infinite idiot, baby-Borg.

Sure. But how, undear rectangle-of-light-with-scribbles-on-it? And what costs me a new monitor? And are you worth such a senseless holocaust - ah sorry: burnt offering. ... (Holocaust is really a totally stupid word for this what in German is called "Endlösung der Judenfrage" (=final solution to the Jewish question) and in Hebrew is called "shoa" (shoah u-meshoah = waste and destruction).

Imagine what? That you are dead? ... No idea whether you are really alive .... Nevertheless I guess it's better not to try to imagine what will happen after your death with you. I hate horror films. What about to change your film? What about a happy end?

Give me the exact words which I said.

No no no- You carry weapons because you think in criminal ways - what I do not do.

Your weapon industry started in the 1960ies/1970ies to manipulate your whole nation and meanwhile you have more guns than inhabitants in the USA. Meanwhile the worst anti-Christians call themselve Christians and the statement "I'm proud to make an idiot out of you" seems to be the national anthem of the empty phrase mongers of the NRA. And it became modern in the USA that structural Nazis call others Nazis.

What did you not understand from this what I said to you? Nothing or nothing? What about to try to use the other brain cell which is not infected from an anti-American NRA-virus while your fellow citizens die in masses and live in fear in masses because of your totally stupid lack of senseful weapon laws.

OK...I think it might be time to call the nice men with the white coats and butterfly nets.
I'm a German - not an US-American. I wonder only why you are so unbelievable stupid and why you like to force everyone else in the world to be as stupid as you are on your own. And I love life and hate death.
Youi are nuttier than squirrel shit.

OK...I think it might be time to call the nice men with the white coats and butterfly nets.

Youi are nuttier than squirrel shit.

S-q-u-i-r-r-e-l ... Eichhörnchen ... oh ... aha ... strange .. but why not? ... but why a squirrel? ... What see US-Americans in squirrels? ... Should I ask? ... Better not ... He could think I like to speak with him ...

Forum List

Back