MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

You said you would shoot someone if you could.

Give me the exact words which I said.

It's crazy people, like you, who make us carry.

No no no- You carry weapons because you think in criminal ways - what I do not do.

And I carry all of the time.

Your weapon industry started in the 1960ies/1970ies to manipulate your whole nation and meanwhile you have more guns than inhabitants in the USA. Meanwhile the worst anti-Christians call themselve Christians and the statement "I'm proud to make an idiot out of you" seems to be the national anthem of the empty phrase mongers of the NRA. And it became modern in the USA that structural Nazis call others Nazis.

Last edited:
Give me the exact words which I said.

No no no- You carry weapons because you think in criminal ways - what I do not do.

Your weapon industry started in the 1960ies/1970ies to manipulate your whole nation and meanwhile you have more guns than inhabitants in the USA. Meanwhile the worst anti-Christians call themselve Christians and the statement "I'm proud to make an idiot out of you" seems to be the national anthem of the empty phrase mongers of the NRA. And it became modern in the USA that structural Nazis call others Nazis.

Our weapon industry has nothing to do with lunatics, like you.

No. This the NRA had been a very long time ago. Meanwhile it is a political terror organisation. I guess every politicain in the USA lives in fear of the NRA.

Like Robin Hood or William Tell?

Nah, like I said. They are a sporting organization. You, are a criminal.

Nah, like I said. They are a sporting organization. You, are a criminal.

What did you not understand from this what I said to you? Nothing or nothing? What about to try to use the other brain cell which is not infected from an anti-American NRA-virus while your fellow citizens die in masses and live in fear in masses because of your totally stupid lack of senseful weapon laws.

What did you not understand from this what I said to you? Nothing or nothing? What about to try to use the other brain cell which is not infected from an anti-American NRA-virus while your fellow citizens die in masses and live in fear in masses because of your totally stupid lack of senseful weapon laws.

Not Infringed. Period

Not Infringed. Period

I have not really a good idea what a "not infringed period" could be and why you write infringed with a big letter in the beginning - but perhaps you will know why you "think" the thoughts of mindmanipulating criminals and why you like to degrade yourselve to an idiot in this way.

Last edited:

People die at the hands of violent third worlders. You, in this very thread, stated that if you had a gun you would shoot a person who's opinion you didn't agree with.

Not one of us has said such a thing. YOU did.

You are a violent twat. YOU are the criminal.

I have not really a good idea what a "not infringed period" could be and why you write infringed with a big letter but perhaps you will know why you "think" the thoughts of mindmanipulating criminals and why you like to degrade yourselve to an idiot in this way.

You don't have much of an idea about anything. That is quite apparent.

I have not really a good idea what a "not infringed period" could be and why you write infringed with a big letter but perhaps you will know why you "think" the thoughts of mindmanipulating criminals and why you like to degrade yourselve to an idiot in this way.
Written in our Constitution.

Simple. You are just dumb

First damn thing Tyrants do is disarm the public. Then take over the military.

Then they throw Jews in Ovens.

Try that here. Which is what the left is trying to do...and the guns will come out. I dont know anyone around here that dont own one.
The problem with any action like you speak of, even if it were to be in defense of, is that once a tyrannical government takes power, then it uses all it's resources in order to understand and unravel the complexities involved in transforming a nation or society into what it desires...... So a very patient analysis is then quickly figured by a tyrannical government for it to do things in a very methodical way, and this would be on a timeline that allows it to achieve it's goals without ever using violence to do it. It uses the weaknesses in a society in order to expand upon it's goals by way of such weaknesses. The devil's playbook.

This is what such a government would consider to be it's actions in order to achieve it's goals without causing a civil war. A war is a losing proposition to any government that is looking to transform a society against it's will, and especially if the society being targeted is a just and righteous one, otherwise that it wants to transform into an unrighteous one.

Gotta be super smart in the situation, and understand what the slow methodical plan is that a tyrannical government is working, otherwise in order for it to transform a nation against it's will.

I think many understand it, but feel helpless because of the infiltrators that have gotten within the fabric of society like a Trojan horse.

Guns aren't the answer to battle this sort of evil (however, they are there to stop immediate siege of our own person), but becoming wise in the warfare that exist between good and evil, and then doing so by way of one's brain power should suffice in the situation..... This will allow the good citizen's to know evil when it raises it's ugly head (spot it immediately), and it will allow the good citizen's to then work together in order to battle that evil through the knowledge and wisdom of good, in which comes from our Lord Christ who guides us in these days of tribulation and trials.

The problem with any action like you speak of, even if it were to be in defense of, is that once a tyrannical government takes power, then it uses all it's resources in order to understand and unravel the complexities involved in transforming a nation or society into what it desires...... So a very patient analysis is then quickly figured by a tyrannical government for it to do things in a very methodical way, and this would be on a timeline that allows it to achieve it's goals without ever using violence to do it. It uses the weaknesses in a society in order to expand upon it's goals by way of such weaknesses. The devil's playbook.

This is what such a government would consider to be it's actions in order to achieve it's goals without causing a civil war. A war is a losing proposition to any government that is looking to transform a society against it's will, and especially if the society being targeted is a just and righteous one, otherwise that it wants to transform into an unrighteous one.

Gotta be super smart in the situation, and understand what the slow methodical plan is that a tyrannical government is working, otherwise in order for it to transform a nation against it's will.

I think many understand it, but feel helpless because of the infiltrators that have gotten within the fabric of society like a Trojan horse.

Guns aren't the answer to battle this sort of evil (however, they are there to stop immediate siege of our own person), but becoming wise in the warfare that exist between good and evil, and then doing so by way of one's brain power should suffice in the situation..... This will allow the good citizen's to know evil when it raises it's ugly head (spot it immediately), and it will allow the good citizen's to then work together in order to battle that evil through the knowledge and wisdom of good, in which comes from our Lord Christ who guides us in these days of tribulation and trials.
When they come for you guns are the only answer left.

But you are correct that if you put a frog in boiling hot water he will fight like hell...but put him in cold water and slowly heat it he will thank you on the way to being cooked.

Your goal is to de-weaponize the nation, and that is a red flag because of the agenda's that your party has since let out of the bag, and has since unleashed in almost every institution of government in which had once served the American people proudly, but now these corrupted institutions serve the Democrat agenda's against the people's will. FACT !!

Your goal is to de-weaponize the nation ...

I'm a German - not an US-American. I wonder only why you are so unbelievable stupid and why you like to force everyone else in the world to be as stupid as you are on your own. And I love life and hate death.

Forum List

Back