Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

From my now much former radio and television days, I know from real life experience that shit does happen on live shows that usually somebody in the viewing/listening audience catches and justifiably criticizes. Sometimes even in the movies that undergo dozens if not hundreds of viewing, editing, tweaking, etc. before they are released to the public can have glitches the editors miss, most especially when scenes are reshot and then segments are spliced together. Even on the newspaper, we were sometimes chagrined to see the wrong photo used for a story or the wrong caption applied and the proof readers missed it before it went to press.

I am pretty confident that was the case with these obviously mis identified videos--probably some rookie stage assistant inadvertently mixed the clips. But Stewart certainly was not out of line capitalizing on the error and Sean did as classy an apology/correction as possible without insulting Stewart in the process.

I've never seen anything comparable to that on MSNBC, however, when their misrepresentation of the facts have been noted and pointed out. :)

Put your money where your big mouth is then.

How about this, republican take control of both houses you leave this site to never return.

Democrats keep control of both houses I will leave to never return.

So bitch, you so sure of yourself make the bet.

Gunny can ban to make sure you/me dont return.

Who in the fuck are you talking to?
Not you so mind your own.

You can leave anytime you like. I'm staying until I get good and ready to leave, stupid.

not you so mind your own.

hey asswipe, you still don't get to tell me what to do. Sucks to be you donut? :lol::lol:
hey bitch i am telling to keep your fucking nose out of my business you old broke down hag

And I'm telling you you broken down old swastika that you don't get to NaZI me. so stfu and as long as this is a public message board I'll post when and where and to whom I like. so stick that up your old geezer ass.

Watching this on TV, I'm amazed at the number of young people. During the Glenn Beck rally, it was like a "sea of grey". Many of the people said they were able to attend because they are on Social Security or Dis-ability and not employed.

When we look at this "young" rally, we are looking at the future of America. No way around that "truth". It is what it is.

I'm surprised they would come out of the basement. did they mummy pay their way?

It is what it is.

Old and white and conservative

verses

young and everyone else

Put your money where your big mouth is then.

How about this, republican take control of both houses you leave this site to never return.

Democrats keep control of both houses I will leave to never return.

So bitch, you so sure of yourself make the bet.

Gunny can ban to make sure you/me dont return.

Stupid bet. If either of you are banned how could we have such colorful "discussions"?

I think its a fair bet seeing how she claims to be so sure.

Not really.

Watching this on TV, I'm amazed at the number of young people. During the Glenn Beck rally, it was like a "sea of grey". Many of the people said they were able to attend because they are on Social Security or Dis-ability and not employed.

When we look at this "young" rally, we are looking at the future of America. No way around that "truth". It is what it is.

I'm surprised they would come out of the basement. did they mummy pay their way?

It is what it is.

Old and white and conservative

verses

young and everyone else

young and gimmie gimme.. :lol::lol::lol:

hey asswipe, you still don't get to tell me what to do. Sucks to be you donut? :lol::lol:
hey bitch i am telling to keep your fucking nose out of my business you old broke down hag

and i'm telling you you broken down old swastika that you don't get to nazi me. So stfu and as long as this is a public message board i'll post when and where and to whom i like. So stick that up your old geezer ass.
you stupid whore, i am younger than your stink ass old pussy and if you cannot keep your fucking fatass nose out of people business you will get harassed every fucking time you open that slit in the middle of your ass on your shoulders. You fuck with the wrong person you low life waste of human skin and you will recieve it back 10 fold. So shut your big ass gash you fish smelling old goat.

MSNBC apologizes for lying about racists with guns ...

Sorry Sarah, I can't find a video or link where they apologized. Could you help me out with that? :lol:

It probably didn't rise to the level of Hannity's fraud anyway, Jeremy.

It was pretty freaking racist. I'm surprised you libturds let it pass,,,,,,,,,,,errrr nevermind. I disremembered racism is okay when it's your ilk doing it.

Forum List

Back