Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

The radical left, communists, ACLU, La Raza, Code Pink, unions, etc are holding their rally today in Washington DC. One of the speakers today urged members to struggle and go to jail together: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFGbmVAXrpU&feature=player_embedded"]VIDEO[/ame]

Notice all the red t-shirts in the 3rd photo? Ummmmmmmmmmm, they didn't do their homework. Red happens to be the Republican Party color! OMG...what a bunch of clueless idiots!

The radical left, communists, ACLU, La Raza, Code Pink, unions, etc are holding their rally today in Washington DC. One of the speakers today urged members to struggle and go to jail together: VIDEO

I can't believe the communists are welcomed. Sure doesn't seem like the 60's democrats to me.

Times have definitely changed in America. Today, the Communist party is welcomed at the “One Nation” rally in Washington, D.C.It would seem that the identification “Communist” is no longer a no-no in American politics
Communist Plea to America at “One Nation” Rally: Same as Democrats?|Yes, But, However!

Yes, the democrats are the party of diversity, aren't they?

Last edited:
At last count....over 1.2 million are crowding the Mall

Largest turnout in 16 years!

Here's a photo from today's "rally":

i5ulc4.jpg

At last count....over 1.2 million are crowding the Mall

Largest turnout in 16 years!

I don't usually get in the numbers game, so I won't this time, but.....

This just in..

Latest estimate 1.38 million peaceful protesters

Not a racist sign among them

Swing over to where the Black Panthers are....you will see a racist sign....oh yeah I forgot, when it's against the white race, it's not racist.

Forum List

Back