Massacre averted?

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
Man arrested in church in Virginia. When I first heard the story on the news it sounded like good police work, good outcome. Man made some statements on instagram, got red flagged, and police handled it. He was charged with making threats and misdemeanor gun charge. What is different is that he didn't scratch his ass and got blown away, so he will probably appear in court to tell his story if he doesn't plea deal. I am just wondering how you presemt a prosecution to a jury about what he might have done, not what he did. Could be interesting how predictive policing may progress. Man arrested at Virginia church with loaded gun and knives after making online threats, police say

Man arrested in church in Virginia. When I first heard the story on the news it sounded like good police work, good outcome. Man made some statements on instagram, got red flagged, and police handled it. He was charged with making threats and misdemeanor gun charge. What is different is that he didn't scratch his ass and got blown away, so he will probably appear in court to tell his story if he doesn't plea deal. I am just wondering how you presemt a prosecution to a jury about what he might have done, not what he did. Could be interesting how predictive policing may progress. Man arrested at Virginia church with loaded gun and knives after making online threats, police say
ever hear of the thought police?.coming

don't make threats is a good idea

And when a massacre occurs, and the perp is found to have posted violent threats, the police are called incompetent or part of reason people died.

There are a bunch of odd Asian men in NOtVA for some reason.

A Korean friend of mine says a lot of it is Incel related....The Asian women of the area there are very materialistic so unless you are well-heeled/successful they won't "love you long time". ;)

He might be on to something there as the young Asian women I see there are all dressed to the nines to the point that I suspect that they are very high maintenance....Great eye-candy though.

And when a massacre occurs, and the perp is found to have posted violent threats, the police are called incompetent or part of reason people died.
That is the current view, and makes what follows almost inevitable. I once asked a surgeon how he talks a person into amputating a limb, and he said ir the patient thinks he's suffered enough he will beg you to, which is where we are at today with these assholes. Making threats is stupid, but what is not clear is who decides what is a threat and what is not. Very tricky, not as simple as it sounds.

Forum List

Back