Massachusetts

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Facts about New England.

A low percentage of Home Ownership, because they cant afford it because of the prices, a lot of those motherfuckers don't even have cable because they can't afford it.

Those states are small, and their population is small, and their votes are for sh!t in a national election... nowhere near the voting power of the mid atlantic, or even the common red state.

I met a guy from Massachusetts, who was my landlord at the time, he's making 6 figures, can't afford cable...

He said "well im going to raise your rent, because Im not going to subsidize your cable"

I said back to him...

You're not subsiding my cable, Im paying the bill myself, just as surely as I pay the rent here... and you're not getting another f)ucking dime over this contract.

How about raising my rent, so that I can't afford furniture, or food, or clothes, does that sound like a winner ?

you can go fuck yourself.

Facts about New England.

A low percentage of Home Ownership, because they cant afford it because of the prices, a lot of those motherfuckers don't even have cable because they can't afford it.

Those states are small, and their population is small, and their votes are for sh!t in a national election... nowhere near the voting power of the mid atlantic, or even the common red state.

I met a guy from Massachusetts, who was my landlord at the time, he's making 6 figures, can't afford cable...

He said "well im going to raise your rent, because Im not going to subsidize your cable"

I said back to him...

You're not subsiding my cable, Im paying the bill myself, just as surely as I pay the rent here... and you're not getting another f)ucking dime over this contract.

How about raising my rent, so that I can't afford furniture, or food, or clothes, does that sound like a winner ?

If you have a lease that states the amount of monthly rent, your landlord cannot arbitrarily increase your rent .
Simple contract law

Facts about New England.

I said back to him...

If you have a lease that states the amount of monthly rent, your landlord cannot arbitrarily increase your rent .
Simple contract law

Increasing somebody's rent because they have material items inside the house that they own, is discriminatory, and causes poverty.... and I have the RIGHT to entertainment, that has already been ruled by the supreme court because back when welfare first came out, they would cut your welfare if they felt that you had things you didn't "need" according to the agency..
The supreme court banned that practice.

Raising the rent because I have cable, so that I cannot afford cable is against the law.
:)

Last edited:
Facts about New England.

I said back to him...

Are you stoned?

Is he saying that he has his own cable and pays his own cable bill, and the landlord found out he has his own cable, and decided to raise his rent because if the renter can afford cable, then they certainly can afford a higher rent????

I dunno? Maybe he is stoned as Jarlaxe mentioned?

I lived in Massachusetts for 9 years and enjoyed and prospered every minute we lived there....traffic on I-90 was my biggest complaint...

Is he saying that he has his own cable and pays his own cable bill, and the landlord found out he has his own cable, and decided to raise his rent because if the renter can afford cable, then they certainly can afford a higher rent????

I dunno? Maybe he is stoned as Jarlaxe mentioned?

I lived in Massachusetts for 9 years and enjoyed and prospered every minute we lived there....traffic on I-90 was my biggest complaint...

Yes that is what happened, AND its highly illegal.

Facts about New England.

I said back to him...

I thought you were a 23 year old genius who had made it big...get your story straight.

Facts about New England.

I said back to him...

So? Take him to small claims court. You have rights as a tenant. I don't HOW you are associating this with Massachusetts though. There are slum lords in all states.

Massachusetts does not have a low rate of home ownership. I mean what a stupid comment which can be EASILY refuted by just going on line and looking at some statistics.

Yeah, so you're full of it.

Housing units, 2013 2,813,536 132,802,859
Homeownership rate definition and source info Homeownership rate, 2008-2012 63.2% 65.5%
Housing units in multi-unit structures, percent definition and source info Housing units in multi-unit structures, percent, 2008-2012 41.6% 25.9%
Median value of owner-occupied housing units definition and source info Median value of owner-occupied housing units, 2008-2012 $335,500 $181,400
Households definition and source info Households, 2008-2012 2,525,694 115,226,802
Persons per household definition and source info Persons per household, 2008-2012 2.50 2.61
Per capita money income in past 12 months (2012 dollars) definition and source info Per capita money income in past 12 months (2012 dollars), 2008-2012 $35,485 $28,051
Median household income definition and source info Median household income, 2008-2012 $66,658 $53,046
Persons below poverty level, percent definition and source info Persons below poverty level, percent, 2008-2012 11.0% 14.9%

Facts about New England.

I said back to him...

I thought you were a 23 year old genius who had made it big...get your story straight.

Genius? Could have fooled me!

Facts about New England.

I said back to him...

I'll bet the people of that fine state are smart enough to know how to spell it's name.

Unlike you.

After reading some of the posts in this thread I'm glad to say it's nice to see posters from the right and left expose an idiot for being exactly that.

Facts about New England.

I said back to him...

I'll bet the people of that fine state are smart enough to know how to spell it's name.

Unlike you.
What name did he misspell? Massachusetts?

BTW, the word its as you used it is not spelled with an apostrophe.

Facts about New England.

I said back to him...

Unlike you.
What name did he misspell? Massachusetts?

BTW, the word its as you used it is not spelled with an apostrophe.

Yes, he spelled Massachusetts correctly.

According to the US Census Bureau, the homeownership rate for Massachusetts is 63.2%

Yet another started by Mate based on inaccurate information.

Forum List

Back