Mass shootings and Trump

The democrat governor of Va., who admitted to racist games like dressing as a KKK member while in college, invited (possibly paid for) thugs to be bused to Charlottesville to embarrass the President. Apparently the VSP was told to stand down and sure enough a maniac killed somebody with a car and the liberal media got to blame the President. More people are murdered every year in the congressional district represented by a democrat than the entire country of Honduras. Democrats could fix the problem at the border but they need it for political purposes. It's possible that front runner Bernie Sanders met with and possibly furnished the baseball schedule to his ardent fan James Hodgkinson but the media wouldn't dare bring up the subject.
Made up bullshit.
Is that how you got through grammar school by saying "made up bullshit" rather than arguing a point?
How do you expect me to argue/dispute something you made up?

Wow! There was a record of 24 mass shootings under nObama. It all makes sense why the Fake News would enable anything to finger point Trump after what happened.

EBJoSstXkAAJ0D5

what a load of bullshit. Please link to your source. What is their definition of mass shooting?

Pipe down you deflector. Do some research.

Wow! There was a record of 24 mass shootings under nObama. It all makes sense why the Fake News would enable anything to finger point Trump after what happened.

EBJoSstXkAAJ0D5

what a load of bullshit. Please link to your source. What is their definition of mass shooting?

In other words you know that your list is bullshit and you are ashamed of the source you got it from.

Thanks for verifying.

Here is a link for you..

Gun Violence in 2019: There Have Been 251 Mass Shootings in the U.S. in 216 Days

The violence in Dayton, which took place on the 216th day of the year, marked the 251st mass shooting of 2019, according to the Gun Violence Archive. The nonprofit organization counts as a mass shooting any incident in which four or more people were shot or killed, without including the shooter.

EBJoSstXkAAJ0D5

In other words you know that your list is bullshit and you are ashamed of the source you got it from.

Thanks for verifying.

Here is a link for you..

Gun Violence in 2019: There Have Been 251 Mass Shootings in the U.S. in 216 Days

The violence in Dayton, which took place on the 216th day of the year, marked the 251st mass shooting of 2019, according to the Gun Violence Archive. The nonprofit organization counts as a mass shooting any incident in which four or more people were shot or killed, without including the shooter.

Hell, most of them included every weekend in Chicago. No wonder it wasn't breaking news for the media.

Trump has been on another one of his golfing weekends in New Jersey since last Friday. I'm sure glad that none of this has caused him to miss his tee off times. When he gets back Sunday night, I am sure that he will find time for thoughts and prayers.

Trump pictured at New Jersey golf club in midst of shooting fallout

Poor snark on your part.

The sincerity of Trump's grief is downright heartbreaking. His concentration was interrupted and he almost missed a birdie.

Describing neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK who participated in an armed invasion of Charlottesville, VA, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."......

Why are you such a vile liar?

Trump: "...you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

Trump has been on another one of his golfing weekends in New Jersey since last Friday. I'm sure glad that none of this has caused him to miss his tee off times. When he gets back Sunday night, I am sure that he will find time for thoughts and prayers.

Trump pictured at New Jersey golf club in midst of shooting fallout

Poor snark on your part.

The sincerity of Trump's grief is downright heartbreaking. His concentration was interrupted and he almost missed a birdie.

A little better snark.
But, just a little.

Not even Mulvaney could defend Trump.

The whole nation knows what Trump has said about the neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and KKK members after Charlottesville along with his comments about "The Squad" and Elijah Cummings. On the first day of his candidacy Trump attacked immigrants from Mexico and Central America. All Mulvaney was able to say was Trump was both angry and sad that three mass shootings occurred within of eight days.

Two of the shootings were committed by white supremacists and it is safe to assume Conner Betts was a copy cat killer, not be outdone by Santino William Legan (Gilroy) and Patrick Crusius (El Paso).

Dayton, El Paso, and Gilroy were unintended consequences of Trump's racial blasphemy and that is why Mulvaney could not defend Trump.

The chief of staff cannot un-ring a bell.

“You cannot be a white supremacist and be normal in the head. These are sick people," Mulvaney said.

Describing neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK at Charlottesville, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Describing neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK who participated in an armed invasion of Charlottesville, VA, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Describing four women of color who are members of Congress and know as "The Squad," Trump said, “Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.” All four are American citizens. Three were born in the U.S. The fourth came to the U.S. as a child.

Elijah Cummings is a black member of the House of Representatives from Baltimore, and he is chairman of the Oversight Committee. Trump described Cummings' Seventh District as a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess,” Trump added “no human being would want to live there.” Trump has engaged in a week long attack on Cummings, each tweet becoming more vile than the last.

A mass shooting occurred at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California, on July 28, 2019, at 5:40 p.m., resulting in four deaths—including the gunman—and 12 injuries. The shooter, Santino William Legan, was a white supremacist.

The suspect, Patrick Crusius, in a deadly mass shooting at a shopping mall in El Paso, Texas, yesterday was widely identified on the internet as a young white man whose social media activity showed support and sympathy for Trump’s apparent white nationalist agenda.

Less than 24 hours after a gunman opened fire in El Paso, Texas, a mass shooter killed nine people and injured 26 others in Dayton, Ohio. The killer died at the scene. He has been identified as Connor Betts.

Very little is known about Betts, but he was wearing body armor and had several extra magazines for his .223-caliber rifle, according to AP, and he was wearing all black. There were reports he was wearing a mask.
Ignorant posting & Democrat trolls....

Weeeeeeeeee, isn't this fun!

Not even Mulvaney could defend Trump.

The whole nation knows what Trump has said about the neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and KKK members after Charlottesville along with his comments about "The Squad" and Elijah Cummings. On the first day of his candidacy Trump attacked immigrants from Mexico and Central America. All Mulvaney was able to say was Trump was both angry and sad that three mass shootings occurred within of eight days.

Two of the shootings were committed by white supremacists and it is safe to assume Conner Betts was a copy cat killer, not be outdone by Santino William Legan (Gilroy) and Patrick Crusius (El Paso).

Dayton, El Paso, and Gilroy were unintended consequences of Trump's racial blasphemy and that is why Mulvaney could not defend Trump.

The chief of staff cannot un-ring a bell.

“You cannot be a white supremacist and be normal in the head. These are sick people," Mulvaney said.

Describing neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK at Charlottesville, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Except that he specifically did NOT say that.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

Trump: "... And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

So, your claim, is based on a lie. You are lying. Why are you spreading such a hateful lie?

Describing neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK who participated in an armed invasion of Charlottesville, VA, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Describing four women of color who are members of Congress and know as "The Squad," Trump said, “Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.” All four are American citizens. Three were born in the U.S. The fourth came to the U.S. as a child.

Elijah Cummings is a black member of the House of Representatives from Baltimore, and he is chairman of the Oversight Committee. Trump described Cummings' Seventh District as a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess,” Trump added “no human being would want to live there.” Trump has engaged in a week long attack on Cummings, each tweet becoming more vile than the last.

A mass shooting occurred at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California, on July 28, 2019, at 5:40 p.m., resulting in four deaths—including the gunman—and 12 injuries. The shooter, Santino William Legan, was a white supremacist.

The suspect, Patrick Crusius, in a deadly mass shooting at a shopping mall in El Paso, Texas, yesterday was widely identified on the internet as a young white man whose social media activity showed support and sympathy for Trump’s apparent white nationalist agenda.

Less than 24 hours after a gunman opened fire in El Paso, Texas, a mass shooter killed nine people and injured 26 others in Dayton, Ohio. The killer died at the scene. He has been identified as Connor Betts.

Very little is known about Betts, but he was wearing body armor and had several extra magazines for his .223-caliber rifle, according to AP, and he was wearing all black. There were reports he was wearing a mask.

I mean, every time they make this claim, we call them on their lies.

Do they get off on being humiliated? Are they really this fucking stupid?

"give me the tools, and i'll finish the job" - Churchill

white nationalists are being given the tools by Trump, and he's finishing the job.

hate crimes have gone up under Trump. that is not by accident. the FBI are not being given the tools to combat this violence.

we need a new president and a new congress, my friends

white nationalists are being given the tools by Trump, and he's finishing the job.

hate crimes have gone up under Trump. that is not by accident. the FBI are not being given the tools to combat this violence.

What "tools"? Be concise . NO ranting or raving.

What "tools"? Be concise . NO ranting or raving.
Trump is responsible. Tell 'em Cory!

Trump is responsible. so he must be held responsible!

I mean, every time they make this claim, we call them on their lies.

Do they get off on being humiliated? Are they really this fucking stupid?
Yes!

Yep, Trump really drives the Democrats over the edge!!!

But, of course, the Libs will lie and try to cover their tracks...
View attachment 272734

nice photoshop work there.
Still defending your precious leftwing scumbags, I see.

Nope, still defending truth from you fucking wingers, matters not which wing is telling the lies.
That pic wasn't photo shopped.

Mylife.com does not even make the top 25 list for social media sites as far as traffic. Why the fuck would anyone go out of their way to change it? Use your brain for just one second, put the stupid conspiracy shit behind you.

They have been sued as being scammers that make up things about people and then charge them to have them removed from their site.
Why are you trying so hard to defend these leftwing scum? Answer: you are defending your Komrads

nice photoshop work there.
Still defending your precious leftwing scumbags, I see.

Nope, still defending truth from you fucking wingers, matters not which wing is telling the lies.
That pic wasn't photo shopped.

Mylife.com does not even make the top 25 list for social media sites as far as traffic. Why the fuck would anyone go out of their way to change it? Use your brain for just one second, put the stupid conspiracy shit behind you.

They have been sued as being scammers that make up things about people and then charge them to have them removed from their site.
Why are you trying so hard to defend these leftwing scum? Answer: you are defending your Komrads

I have defended nothing but the truth. Why do you hate the truth so very much?

Forum List

Back