Mass Shooting Prevented

Walmart intended target again. Side note another reason not to shop there, how many would that be for them?
Not a lot info there is a pic though that might identify his cause....
The chances of doing a mass shooting in Texas without return fire is going down every single day. Way too many people armed.

Walmart intended target again. Side note another reason not to shop there, how many would that be for them?

There's not enough in that article for one to know if the guy was legitimately going to shoot up the Walmart. It could be a case of a local Sheriff wanting to play the part of the hero and so they entrapped a mentally ill but otherwise harmless guy. Like I said, there's not enough detail to know.

On another note, I hate Walmart but visit one about once every two months. I'm ALWAYS carrying when I go there.

The chances of doing a mass shooting in Texas without return fire is going down every single day. Way too many people armed.

Seems to me that has not been the case at all. The relatives of the 20 dead in El Paso can verify that.

Maybe if authorities weren't so anxious to put him on probation for previous felonies they wouldn't have had a problem.

Forum List

Back