Mass shooting on Easter Sunday leaves 11 injured, 2 dead in Pittsburgh...Police:50 rounds fired @Airbnb rental with 200 people at party, some underage

So would you be in favor of a law prohibiting legal guns to be owned by the Black Community?

The Honkies aren't having any problem with this, and neither are the Orientals.
No I say more guns. And whoever killed him goes home after an hour conversation with the cops to make sure it was self defense.

I'll admit it would have been nice if some good citizens at that party had guns.

This one isn't a guy going on a rampage. This is someone who got mad at a party and he had a gun. There was a cause to this one.
I'm suggesting that there is a common cause that drives Americans to solving minor issues such as anger, to getting a gun to deal with the issue.

Invariably, there are more and more cases of the disagreement not being solved with a fist fight and a handskake after.

It's just my observance, put into words in the interest of making this something more than the usual trolling and spamming back and forth with the gun lobby.

Busy weekend so far still more to come later today!!!
1650213298332.png

I'm suggesting that there is a common cause that drives Americans to solving minor issues such as anger, to getting a gun to deal with the issue.

Invariably, there are more and more cases of the disagreement not being solved with a fist fight and a handskake after.

It's just my observance, put into words in the interest of making this something more than the usual trolling and spamming back and forth with the gun lobby.
And then there are guys on here who say I'm a racist and/or coward because I fear going to any place where blacks are more than 50% of the population. Am I wrong to fear going to those places?

And then there are guys on here who say I'm a racist and/or coward because I fear going to any place where blacks are more than 50% of the population. Am I wrong to fear going to those places?
No, you're most likely right to fear, according to what I've heard about America. Your country has a huge 'race' problem and that's become a 'racism' problem.

Lethal force by police is not the remedy. There needs to be an open discussion on finding the remedy. If anything happens to get that started I will maybe add my opinion. Right now it seems very unlikely that any discussion is even possible.

They are not Americans doing all these shootings. They are African-Americans. Big difference.

Was that mass shooting at a sunday cookout, from like 5 years ago, ever solved. Was in Pittsburgh. They shot dead like 5-6 family members.

Police say they responded to eight separate crime scenes in the same area early Sunday after someone opened fire into an otherwise unruly crowd of around 200 young people who had gathered at an AirBnb for a Saturday night party

You guys have to stop calling these things "mass shootings." They are gang shootings.

Mass public shootings are an individual going to a public place to murder strangers......the latest shootings are gang members, who should be in jail, not running loose, who have illegal guns and shoot at each other over drug turf, social media insults and other issues involved in the criminal life style....

When I was a kid, if 200 black teenagers were having a loud, rowdy party at night- even in the Ghetto- the police would have come by and told them to "knock it off" and leave. And if they didn't , the blacks would be beaten to the fullest extent of the law.

But I guess the BLM movement has really made black youths our official Sacred Cows, and even the police are afraid to stand up to them.

Fatherless homes drive this violence, and the democrat party policies make it easier for these fatherless boys to get released from prison no matter how often they are arrested for gun crimes.

Fatherless homes drive this violence, and the democrat party policies make it easier for these fatherless boys to get released from prison no matter how often they are arrested for gun crimes.

At this party, they weren't released from prison, they were an under-21 crowd. Too young to have finished their 1st prison sentences.

No, you're most likely right to fear, according to what I've heard about America. Your country has a huge 'race' problem and that's become a 'racism' problem.

Lethal force by police is not the remedy. There needs to be an open discussion on finding the remedy. If anything happens to get that started I will maybe add my opinion. Right now it seems very unlikely that any discussion is even possible.
There is a show called Adam Ruins Everything that does a great piece on the police. They've become more militarized. Not good at de-escalation tactics.

I will bet you
True in the white community too. All these mass shooters, fatherlessness. All the white prisoners in America, mostly fatherlessness.

You know what helped fathers in America? Unions. The social contract American corporations had with workers. The same ones German workers enjoy now. You’d have to be a real piece of shit to lose your job. And if it’s not working out, try to find another job within the company and if that doesn’t do it, unemployment insurance till you find another job.

If you really wanted men to want to be fathers, make it attractive. How about divorce settlements? Half my shit? No Hanks. We can’t afford to be fathers anymore

You ARE a racist.

Major.
No I'm not. Or, not any more racist than the next guy. Just more honest. You should try it. And I'm a lot less racist than Republicans. That I am sure of.

How come USMB Republicans aren't as honest about their racism as my white Republican friends in real life are? Seems USMB Republicans try real hard to hide their racism. It's called being politically correct. You guys hate political correctness, but you're practicing it here every day.

Forum List

Back