Mass shooting on Easter Sunday leaves 11 injured, 2 dead in Pittsburgh...Police:50 rounds fired @Airbnb rental with 200 people at party, some underage

No I'm not.

Yeah, you are.

Or, not any more racist than the next guy. Just more honest. You should try it. And I'm a lot less racist than Republicans. That I am sure of.

:rofl:

You're less honest and have less honor - but far more racist.

How come USMB Republicans aren't as honest about their racism as my white Republican friends in real life are? Seems USMB Republicans try real hard to hide their racism. It's called being politically correct. You guys hate political correctness, but you're practicing it here every day.

How come Republicans won't play the role the Reich assigned them.

"The demand for racism far outstrips the supply."

The crazy thing here is that the Pittsburgh Police were notified of this disorderly party an hour and a half before it degenerated into a gun fight.

The cops got off of their butts at the local Krispy Kreme and visited the location. However, since the teens were America's sacred cows- Young Blacks- they didn't bust it up because of BLM.

Police were afraid to do their duty and beat the party goers to the fullest extent of the law, and the rest was history.

The crazy thing here is that the Pittsburgh Police were notified of this disorderly party an hour and a half before it degenerated into a gun fight.

The cops got off of their butts at the local Krispy Kreme and visited the location. However, since the teens were America's sacred cows- Young Blacks- they didn't bust it up because of BLM.

Police were afraid to do their duty and beat the party goers to the fullest extent of the law, and the rest was history.

The party was being held by the master race. Police are prohibited from interfering with the master race without direct orders from their rulers.

Remember the vile racism of sealybobo

The party was being held by the master race. Police are prohibited from interfering with the master race without direct orders from their rulers.
What about you? Do you defend the cops who lie to people they are interrogating? Bully people into false confessions. Then only show your confession? Why not show the jury the 8 hours you brainwashed me into saying ANYTHING you wanted me to say?

And of course the idiot Pittsburgh mayor (D - of course!!) makes a comment about needing more laws to get the guns off the streets... :laughing0301:

Are stupid people ever going to wake up?

And of course the idiot Pittsburgh mayor (D - of course!!) makes a comment about needing more laws to get the guns off the streets... :laughing0301:

Are stupid people ever going to wake up?
Give him a chance

Mr. Gainey told the Post-Gazette that America, too, is grappling with a streak of violent crime, but here in the city, he wants to make it clear to the youth that they’re valued, and that they should see value in themselves. He said that’s not the whole plan — his plan is a holistic, all-hands-on-deck approach to combating the underlying systemic issues — but the beginning of one.

The mayor’s allies, meanwhile, are tapering expectations and urging the public to stay calm, to stay patient. If violence is indeed a culmination of the systemic issues of Pittsburgh’s underbelly, 100 days may not solve it — nor will 500 days, they say.

The Rev. Eileen Smith, co-founder and executive director of the South Pittsburgh Coalition for Peace, said the violence is worse here, and across the country, than she’s ever seen. But Rome wasn’t built in a day, she said, and if anyone can stop the shooting, it’s Mr. Gainey.

Give him a chance

Mr. Gainey told the Post-Gazette that America, too, is grappling with a streak of violent crime, but here in the city, he wants to make it clear to the youth that they’re valued, and that they should see value in themselves. He said that’s not the whole plan — his plan is a holistic, all-hands-on-deck approach to combating the underlying systemic issues — but the beginning of one.

The mayor’s allies, meanwhile, are tapering expectations and urging the public to stay calm, to stay patient. If violence is indeed a culmination of the systemic issues of Pittsburgh’s underbelly, 100 days may not solve it — nor will 500 days, they say.

The Rev. Eileen Smith, co-founder and executive director of the South Pittsburgh Coalition for Peace, said the violence is worse here, and across the country, than she’s ever seen. But Rome wasn’t built in a day, she said, and if anyone can stop the shooting, it’s Mr. Gainey.

Yeah, keep voting more leftist D's into office, that will finally fix the problem!! Give them a chance, they've only had the last 50-60 years! :itsok:

Last edited:
Yeah, keep voting more leftist D's into office, that will finally fix the problem!! Give them a chance, they've only had the last 5-60 years! :itsok:
The problem is every 8 years we forget how bad Republicans were and we vote them back into office

1650395228178.png

If we would have went with Gore and had 16 years of Democrats, we wouldn't have been hit on 9-11 and Gore wouldn't have lied us into Iraq. He also wouldn't have given away Clinton's surplus like Bush did. And he wouldn't have caused the Great Recession of 2008.

Things would be much better if we didn't elect Bush for 8 years. Much better.

And Reagan and Bush 1 fucked us too. Did you know Reagan raised your retirement from 65 to 67 in the 1980s? He fucked you and me big time and back then you guys loved that cock sucker remember?

The problem is every 8 years we forget how bad Republicans were and we vote them back into office

View attachment 633009

If we would have went with Gore and had 16 years of Democrats, we wouldn't have been hit on 9-11 and Gore wouldn't have lied us into Iraq. He also wouldn't have given away Clinton's surplus like Bush did. And he wouldn't have caused the Great Recession of 2008.

Things would be much better if we didn't elect Bush for 8 years. Much better.

And Reagan and Bush 1 fucked us too. Did you know Reagan raised your retirement from 65 to 67 in the 1980s? He fucked you and me big time and back then you guys loved that cock sucker remember?
Uh-huh, Republicans are the problem.
4B9EDCE3-3434-4EED-9C3A-B5AC8EFD73BB.jpeg

What about you? Do you defend the cops who lie to people they are interrogating? Bully people into false confessions. Then only show your confession? Why not show the jury the 8 hours you brainwashed me into saying ANYTHING you wanted me to say?

I never beat my wife in the first place.

Your flaccid fallacy is dismissed.

Forum List

Back